Chapter Four

I sighed and rolled my neck. I've been sitting in the same spot for 2 hours, going on 3. We are at a huge concert, like a HUGE concert. There are over 30,000 people here. I was about to faint from boredom when Ariana finally walked out. She was wearing an orange top and skirt, with orange knee high boots. She was laughing with her friends when she saw me, but she only waved and blew kisses as she had to get on stage immediately. I wagged my tail, knowing she was safe, and walked towards the backstage area. Roshad stood with me and we watched as Ariana performed.

Everything was going great until Roshad grabbed my harness and steered me towards the crowd. He pointed and I saw it, a girl, about 16, with a gun. She wasn't hiding it well but the amount of people crowding her you could barely tell.

"Tutelare!"

Roshads voice boomed out the protect command and I sprung into action. I ran out onto the active stage, dodging between legs and rushing over to where Ariana stood. As soon as I reached her I placed my body infront of her, growling at the young girl.

"Put it down!" More security burst through the backstage doors and headed for the girl. I backed up sideways, pushing Ari away from the danger. She complied with me and backed up as some officers came to protect her as well.

Suddenly, a gunshot went off, and an officer collapsed to the ground. People screamed and ran for it. The shooter sprinted in the opposite direction and was open for me to get her.

"Partire!"

Arianas loud voice echoed through the stadium from her microphone. I ran as fast as I possibly could to catch that girl. She didn't notice me until I lurched forward and bit down on her calf. She screamed in pain and fell to the ground. The gun was knocked out of her hand and slid across the concrete. People rushed over and pinned the girl. I heard Roshad tell me to release and I complied. I saw someone's hand reach for my harness to attach a leash but I remembered what Ari told me, and jumped back from them, running towards where she stood on stage with her dancers.

I hopped up and slid between her legs, where she held onto my collar sternly. I sat and waited as she pet my head gently. I licked my lips and tasted blood, and I suddenly felt self conscious, so I dipped my head and looked at the floor. I saw a security officer approach and asked Ariana if she was ok.

"I'm good. Can I get a paper towel or something? Sky has blood on her snout."

He nodded and glanced at me. We met eye contact and I could see hatred in his eyes. I shrugged it off as he hurried away, and turned to face Ariana. She had a look of concern mixed with pride on her face. I knew that she must feel bad for that girl, but she did have a gun, and she shot an officer. I also suspected that she was extremely proud of me for doing my job and following her word.

                                                                      4 hours later

Ariana was laying on the couch as I snuggled between her legs. It was raining heavily, but that didn't stop my other friends from running around like crazy animals.

I loved the beauty of the rain and the aftermath it brings. But I hated being drenched by it. I love to swim, but getting hit by droplets of water every second is just annoying. So I stayed inside with Ari while we watched Harry Potter. She was running her hands through the fur on my neck. I looked up at her and noticed she was tense, as her shoulders were stiff and she looked uncomfortable. I woofed softly and she immediately looked down at me, smiling when I panted at her happily.

"Hi sweetie. You ok?"

I wagged my tail and nodded. She smiled wider and patted her stomach.

"Come here baby."

I carefully crawled up into her lap, burying my face in her neck. She sighed and relaxed, hugging me tightly. Her hand traveled up and scratched between my ears, and she started humming ghostin in my ear. Her singing combined with her scratching my sweet spot made me extremely happy.

"Skylar I'm so proud of you."

I looked over at her and flicked my ear, confused.

"You are so brave and strong. Not many dogs can do what you do. And keeping me safe AND following my word is what I love."

She kissed the side of my head and continued.

"I know you usually stay with Roshad when we go places but I want you next to me at all times no matter what. I want you to listen to mine and Roshads voices. If anyone else tells you to do something, don't listen. Ok?"

I wagged my tail and licked her face in response. She giggled and cuddled me closer. The rest of the movie was silent except for Ariana occasionally saying that she loves me. I sighed in happiness. This is the home I've always wanted. I wanna stay like this forever.

Little did I know. It wasn't gonna last that long. 

Cliff hanger bitches.

I'm really happy with this story. I really wanna write more in the future but I want y'all's votes.

Ariana as ur gf

Ariana as ur Sister

Ariana as ur mom

Pls tell me ❤️