Chapter Eight (The Bitch Was Yeeted)

Sometimes people get on your nerves. 

Sometimes they tic you off so much you wanna jump off of a cliff to avoid them.

And sometimes people are just downright invasive of your owner's personal space so much so that you end up snapping and trying to rip their fucking head off.

Yeah. I snapped.

But let's rewind a bit, ok?

May 15, 2021. 11:30 AM

I stretched and groaned, feeling the after shocks of sleep hit me. We, meaning my friends and I, were piled atop each-other on Ariana's bed. Wriggling out from under Strauss, I hopped off the bed, heading towards the kitchen. I heard someone giggling while another was laughing. I turned the corner to a sight I wish could last forever. 

Ariana was hugging Dalton laughing, occasionally kissing his lips. They hadn't noticed me so I headed towards the front door where my harness, leash, and tracking collar hang. My claws clicked on the hardwood floor, alerting the pop singer that I was awake.

"SKYLARRRRRRRRRRR!!!" I jumped and yelped when Ariana picked me up and spun me around, kissing my face all over. 

She set me down and I noticed that she seemed to be ready to leave the house. I immediately stood upright, waiting for my harness and collar. Ari grinned at me and grabbed my stuff, slipping it on me. Dalton came over and kissed her goodbye, patting my head in appreciation.

We walked out to the car and I hopped in the passenger seat while Ariana buckled into the drivers seat. She pulled out of the driveway like she was Tokyo drifting and we set of to the studio.

Time Skip

Well, all of that cheerfulness Ariana had is now gone.

Remember that Willie guy? Well he ticked her off and now she is pissed.

They are adding the finishing touches to the song the made called 'Broken Chimney'. I was sitting by Billy's , Ariana's music producer, feet. I was watching wIlLiEs every move, and I was not liking what he was doing. 

He kept trying to, GET, with her. He was always touching her, either having his arm around her, or trying to hug her. And he was ALWAYS, and I mean always, flirting with her. 

She ate a fucking PB+J and he said she looked hot doing it. I was loosing my patience as he placed his hand on her thigh. I growled softly, warning him to back off, but he didn't listen.

He reached over and cupped Ariana's face, forcing her to look at him, and leaned in.

Remember how I said I snapped? 

I lunged forward and barked at him, and I can be scary. He jumped and backed away from her, stumbling slightly.

"Woah nice dog, nice dog! Can you call your stupid animal off of me!?" Willie said fearfully.

Ariana smirked and shook her head. "Nope. She is doing her job. And i wouldn't call her off anyways. You called my dog stupid."

He looked at her like she was crazy and grabbed his bag, backing up. I barked again, stalking forward and pushing him towards the exit.

"Skylar." I looked back at Ariana; she was grinning. 

"Get him outta here."

I smiled and jumped towards him. He shrieked like a baby and ran for it, screaming. I laughed and jumped on the couch, cuddling into Ari. 

"Hey Billy." She said happily.

Billy turned around, clearly laughing. "Yeah?"

"Delete that whole song. It's a mess. And he can't rap anyways."

Happy now?

Happy now?