Chapter Nine

(This one is very sad. @-sensitivity made me do it.)

I panted happily while my head was stuck out of the window, the air flowing through my fur. 

After getting rid of wIlLiE, Ariana decided to take me to the new park as a reward. I was so excited as I haven't been to the new park before, and new park means new smells and new things to explore. Her hand was on my back, scratching me lightly, and she was laughing as I stuck my tongue out in the wind. 

We pulled around a bend and the park came in view, people running about and smiling. The car came to a stop and Ari slide out of it, letting me jump down beside her. She patted my head and walked towards the gate, holding it open for me. I walked in and looked at Ariana, silently asking if I can run off. She nodded and I took off, exploring every nook and cranny of the park.

I ran up to every person I saw, stopping for a second to say hello, before running off to explore more. I glanced back at Ariana and noticed that she was taking pictures with fans. I turned around only to be met with a butterfly.

It fluttered around before flying off towards the tree line. I paused for a second, but ended up following it into the woods. 

I chased after it, trying to catch it in my mouth. I stumbled on a log and looked around, realizing I lost the butterfly and I was deep in the woods. 

I turned around in circles but didn't recognize where I came from. I whimpered, scared, and tucked my tail between my legs. I laid down in between the roots of a large oak tree and curled into a ball, trying to find comfort.

"I wanna go home." I whined as the sun set on my doom.

Sooooo this chapter kinda sucks.

Yeah