Chapter 1: A life saved

First fanfic so please don't be harsh. Some made up names in this story, but they're not real (I don't think?) so please do not take offence. I don't own Fairytail and their characters, Hiro Mashima found it before I could. But please enjoy ;)

Chapter 1:

Darkness. That's all there was. Suddenly a flash of light. The light got brighter and brighter and Lucy could faintly hear a voice calling her. "Lucy. Lucy! Please wake up!" Pleaded Natsu. "N-Natsu?" Asked Lucy. Her voice was scratchy and broken. "Lucy you finally woke up!" Cheered Natsu. He smiled from ear to ear, all his teeth showing. Lucy looked around and realised she was in the guild's infirmary. "Why am I here?" She questioned. "And why do I sense a great amount of magic power?" Lucy was totally confused. She had no idea what happened. "Well..." Natsu started. "You passed out, this little one nearly killed you!" Natsu said pointing to Lucy's stomach. He was referring to their baby. "Master called Porlyusica and she came over as quickly as she could. She said she was draining all your magic energy out of you, so she had to implant a lacrima inside of you." Natsu explained. "Oh. Ok." That's all Lucy could say. It was quiet for a while until Lucy asked: "What type of magic do I have now?" Natsu replied : "Well you still use you celestial magic but you are also a celestial dragon slayer now!" Lucy nodded and smiled. She couldn't wait to try it out! Just then Master walked in. " Ahh my child. I see you're awake now. I will thank Porlyusica later. How are you feeling?" Master asked. " I feel much more better now let's go into the guild hall!" Suggested Lucy. "If you are up to it." agreed Natsu. "Whatever you want." said Master.

Lucy got up out of bed and wearily stood up; she stretched her arms and legs and her, Master and Natsu walked out of the infirmary and into the guild hall. "LU-SHEEEEE" screamed Happy and he flew over to her and hugged the life out of her. "LUCCCCCYYYYYY!!!!!" Shouted the rest of the guild and they all darted over to Lucy and gave her a massive bear hug. She gave a little giggle and greeted them all with a smile. "Hey guys! Be careful, she pregnant!!" Exclaimed Natsu worriedly but Lucy gave him a reassuring smile and soon enough everybody let Lucy be.

Eventually after talking with team Natsu about picking a name for their child and catching up with Levy, Lucy decided to call it a day and go home. Natsu went with her too because he was feeling a bit tired. They walked home together hand in hand, Natsu sneaking in a kiss whenever he could. Little did they know, someone was watching them and they had a plan...

Hey guys so this is my first chapter. Sorry if it was too short for your liking. Please comment and share your ideas and thoughts and what you want to happen. Stay cools peoples <3 xxx

Fairy Tail princess - out!