Chapter 5: Not so much of a game plan...

Hey.... I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry. There is just a lot happening at the moment... so like in the last chapter I mentioned something about how master had a plan. Well it's not so much of a plan anymore. Just everyday life...courthouse!!!! Yay!!!!OMG OMG!!!! This story has reached 50 reads. This is my first book and I'm really happy!!! Thanks everyone! Let chapter 5.. Commence!!!

Chapter 5:

Nashi had slept uncomfortably that night in her holding cell with the others. Slowly she lifted her head and was greeted. "Mornin'." said a drowsy Rioni. "Ugh, my head." Nashi replied quite rudely. Rioni rolled his eyes at Nashi. "Well what do you expect from a hangover?" "Do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" Asked Nashi. Rioni shook his head and then a random person joined in with the conversation. "I'll fill you in." said a guy with a lot of bandages and broken arm and a crutch. "Who are you?" Asked a half sleeping Sukino who had just woken up. "Oh, well I'm the guy who you guys almost freaking killed yesterday!!!" He exclaimed. "Someone used some sort of spell on me?!" He added. Rioni and Nashi then turned their heads to face Sukino. "Well sorry I guess I must have used my manipulating spells on some of your bones..." She apologised shyly. "At least I'm still alive." He reassured her seeing that she was on the verge of tears. "He, he , yeah." She replied. "Anyway, people also said that you went out fighting people and lets just say some are just resting up, for a loooooooong time." he continued. "Woah. Okay, I think we went a bit overboard..." Said a shocked Rioni. "You think?" Questioned Nashi. "Speaking of overboard. Where are Mordecai, Meladea and Rueben?" Asked Nashi. "I saw them. Don't worry they're next door." reassured the stranger. "Cool!" Said Sukino. "Well I have given my statement. So I better be going. And oh, you guys have a trial today." "Okay, bye and thanks for your help!" Thanked Rioni whilst Nashi and Sukino just waved.

Time skip ~

(I really can't be bothered to do the trial.) The judge came to the verdict of the Deadly Secrets being on probation and three days of community service which they did easily then they were all called into master's office to discuss a plan.

Okay I'm done. I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment.

Fairytailprincess 10 out! ~