Chapter 4: Something needs to be done here!

Hey minna! I'm not entirely sure if I ever let you know what magic Nashi uses. Well just incase she is a celestial fire god slayer. It might not make sense but yeah. Okay so please enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 3:

"What did you say about Fairy Tail, bastard!" Said Nashi as she was holding a boy maybe a few years older than her by the collar. He was struggling to breathe a bit and squirming around trying to break free. "N-n-nothing, j-j-j-just how they c-can go overb-board sometimes and also how your really cool!" He squeaked. Everybody else started mumbling and murmuring at the scene that was taking place. "Oi! Shut up bitches! Unless you guys wanna piece of us too?" Smirked Reuben. "Yeah, we're run this town now!" Joined Sukino. Immediately the whole room was quiet and nothing was heard until there was a large thud. Everyone flinched at the sound, and then gasped at the sight. There laying on the ground was the boy, battered and bruised severely . He was bleeding all over and his lips turned blue and his face was pale. "Hmph. That's what you get for messing with us and our guild." said Meladea calmly. They room was filled with the sound of their heavy steps as they walked out and one towns person asked: "Who were those people?" One person replied saying: "They're the deadly secrets from the Fairy Tail guild. They are called that because they all have secret art magic from their parents. Legend has it, that their leader, Nashi Dragneel, was so powerful when she was born, that when her mother was pregnant with her, she almost killed her. The only way that they could save her mother was by planting a lacrima inside her to make her stronger and give her more magical energy." After this event happened, everybody went back to their normal routines.

Meanwhile, the Deadly Secrets were out causing trouble again, but this time it got them in more trouble. They were out in the street, shouting and telling people to come and fight them. (Like how Rogue and Sting were when we first saw them, just before the Grand Magic Games.) This was fine, however the outcomes weren't. People were basically half dead They had to be taken to hospital, and some of them actually died! They had accidentally killed innocent people, and not to mention that they had also destroyed the whole street as well! One these events happened, they decided to go back to the guild.

Few hours later~

The magic council army came bursting into the guild hall. Everybody was full of shock and wondering why they were here. "Oh for f*cks sake, what do you want now?!" Asked Master Makarov who was totally annoyed. "Nashi Dragneel, Reuben Dragneel, Rioni Fullbuster, Sukino Redfox, Meladea Fernandez and Mordecai Dreyar, we are placing you under arrest! For destruction Of Magnolia clothes stalls ,the whole street as well as manslaughter!" Shouted Lahar, the head of the army. Everybody turned to the Deadly Secrets, not everybody was shocked, some knew that is was going to happen sooner or later. "Nashi?" Asked Natsu to his daughter. "Rueben?" Also asked Lucy to her son. They both shrugged and walked over to the army along with the rest of their team. The army took them and left, and their parents were just dumbfounded of what had just happened.
"Gosh they have really done it this time, brats." mumbled Master. He was walking back to his office as Natsu stopped him. "We need to do something Old Man!!" "All in good time Natsu. All in good time." Master said walking back into his office. "What the f*ck is that supposed to mean?" Asked Gajeel. "It means we wait" replied Jellal. (just incase you're wondering in this story Jellal was let go from the magic council because they realised he was being possessed by Ultear, but she already died anyway. Sorry go any spoilers in the anime and back to the story...) "Jellal is right, Master probably has something up his sleeve" added Mira. "Yes, we must put our trust in Master Makarov," added Erza. "Sukino probably didn't do anything, your Nashi probably dragged her into it!" Accused Levy whilst pointing at Lucy. "Hello? Levy? Sukino has just as much the blame or even more. Have you ever heard of the silent but deadly type?" Answered back Lucy. They both started fighting until Gray stepped in "Guys, this isn't the time for blaming each other's children. They all share the blame equally because they were all involved." said Gray tying his to calm the two girls down without getting Juvia jealous and and mad. She has been extremely overprotective of him from when they were engaged. Meanwhile, whilst all of this was happening Master was in his office hatching a plan to help the deadly secrets...

A/N: cool so that's this chapter done. Urm, I wrote this over a period of a few days so I can't remember anything I was going to say here so if you are wondering about anything just ask me in the comments. Sorry if I'm making my chapters too short. I'm struggling with what to write. Stay cools peoples! Xxx.

Fairy Tail princess ~ out!