Chapter 10: Lets get down to business! Again...

Hellloooo. That's all I have to say.

Chapter 10:

All the participants and a few others (the other half of the parents for the Deadly Secrets basically) gathered at the beach, whilst the rest went to 'train' in the theme park. "Okay everybody, we will all train hard today, won't we?" Master Makarov began. "I have called all your dragons back to help you train. Nashi you will be training with Igneel, Lucy you will be training with a new dragon who will join us today, Miyani you will join Lucy, and Wendy, I have managed to get a hold of the sky dragon Grandeeney (I can't remember where the spell it like that but I think it's in the manga.) to come and train with you." Finished off Master Makarov. "Thank Master!" Squealed Wendy whilst engulfing him in a big hug. "It's alright child." Replied Master Makarov with a huge grin on his face. "Urmm...what are we gonna do then Master?" Asked Levy. "Oh yes! I almost forgot to say that all of the parents in the Deadly Secrets will be training with their dragons. So Natsu with Igneel, Gray with Kaito, Jellal and Erza with Mikana, Mira and Laxus with Aniko, Gajeel and Levy with Metalicana, and I think that's about it!" Master explained. "Here come the dragons now. And right on time too. Well...see ya!" Master said as he was running off to the theme park to help the rest of the guild do their so called training.

All the dragons then landed and turned into their human forms. The Deadly Secrets introduced their parents to the dragons. Well, except for Gajeel and Natsu who just rugby tackled theirs, then hugged their waist and started crying. There was also a young light blue/turquoise haired woman standing there. "Hi Grandeeney!" Wendy greeted whilst running up to her. She was half Wendy's size the First Master Mavis' size. "Oh my! Wendy you have grown up so much!" She said whilst hugging her. Actually, it was more like she was squeezing Wendy to death. When she let go, poor Wendy was panting like she had run for ten miles straight without stopping! Finally there was one dragon left. She was an average height, slim young lady, who looked like she was in her early twenties. She had white hair with golden streaks. Her eyes were a light toffee brown. Lucy went up to her and said: "I'm guessing you're me and Miyani's training dragon. My name is Lucy and as you can probably tell, this girl's name is Miyani. And you?" "Hello there, my name is Marina. I am the CDQ, which stands for Celestial Dragon Queen. (A/N: I don't know what was going through my mind then.) Since I am one of the Dragon Queens (jokes, jokes. Don't mind me!) , and in fact one of the most powerful, I can help Miyani train, even though she doesn't use dragon slayer magic. However, I can only train one of you at a time." Said Marina.

"That's fine. I'll just do something else whilst you're training Lucy." offered Miyani. "I know what to do!" Exclaimed Lucy. "Open! Gate of the Lion! *ding dong* Loke!" Loki then appeared by her side and said: "What's up beautiful? Oh. Hello Lady Marina." Loke greeted whilst bowing towards Marina. Marina gave a wave and a smile back to him. Lucy then started to speak again. "Loke, Marina said that she is going to train us, but she can't train us at the same time. So I need you to train with Miyani whilst I'm training. Maybe something like hand to hand combat. Then Miyani and I will switch over. Got it?" "Whatever you say, my love." "Hey Loke, Lucy's mine now! Stop trying to flirt with her!" Natsu screamed at Loke, whilst throwing a random object that appeared out of nowhere. Loke just growled in response because he didn't want to start a fight whilst he was meant to be training Miyani. "Okay, I want you to hit me with everything you got." he started off.

Everybody had been working their butts off training, and there were already massive improvements. Lucy had learned new techniques and Miyani was almost at an expert level with hand to hand combat. She had liked training with Loke. Everyone else had learned to do a unison raid with one other person. Except Wendy, who had learned how to perfect her techniques, like making her troia spell be able to last for how long she wants it to and making the effect stay the same no matter how many times she uses it.

They were all having dinner at a five star restaurant, and many different things were going on. The secrets were teasing Nashi and Rioni, Natsu and Gray were pigging out and eating almost everything in sight whilst Lucy was scolding them and telling them to have more manners. Usually Juvia would join her, but she was with Gray and Natsu eating everything because of cravings during pregnancy. Jellal and Erza were discussing, once again after one hundred times before, wedding plans with Mira and Laxus. Mira and Erza were very into it, whilst Jellal and Laxus were absolutely bored. It's was like they were being killed, then brought back to life...and then being killed again! Romeo had joined them and him and Wendy were talking about stuff on their own. Lastly, Levy and Gajeel had decided not to join them and go back to their room. Who knows what they're doing...probably playing monopoly.

Meanwhile with Levy and Gajeel...

"Yes. Yes. YES. YES!!!!" Screamed Levy. Gajeel groaned and growled. I guess I was wrong. They weren't playing monopoly. Gajeel was angry because he had lost to Levy in checkers.

A/N: I'm sorry. It took me ages to do update. I have no excuse. However, I did start the chapter ages ago, I just didn't finish it until today. I will try and do better. I don't think I can make any promises though. Exams are coming up soon, so I'll probably be revising more.