Chapter 2: Welcome to the guild

Hey minna! So in that last chapter I didn't mention that Lucy is 7 months pregnant! So you can probably guess what this chapter means...anyway let's get on with it! (There might be some strong language in this chapter and so on throughout the whole story.)

Chapter 2:

Lucy was having her favourite at the guild, pancakes with chocolate, bananas and syrup spread on it with an omelette on the side and a strawberry milkshake. She absolutely loved Mirajane's cooking! "Thanks Kinana!" She sang and she thanked the short purple haired waitress. Three bites into the pancake and omelette and two slurps of the milkshake, Lucy felt something strange. "What? It can't be now! I still have 8 weeks to go!" She shouted in a whisper. "AHHHH!! Natsu!!!!!" She shrieked in pain. Everybody turned to see Lucy sweating and shaking. "No. Don't tell me that..." Natsu said to Lucy surprised. "WELL WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE YOU DENSE IDIOT! GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME!!!!" She screamed whilst bawling. "Woah, easy there Lucy." Gray said trying to calm and reassure Lucy. "SHUT THE F*CK UP GRAY!" Lucy said in a scary tone and she shot a deadly glare at Gray. He sweat dropped "Sorry Lucy!" Squealed Gray. 'Gosh Lucy can be as scary as Erza sometimes.' thought Gray and Natsu. "Natsu, stop standing there, gawking at Lucy and do something!" Ordered Erza. "Yes Erza!" Replied Natsu. He picked up Lucy bridal style and said to Happy : "Go with Erza and go get a magic mobile as fast as you can. Max speed." "Aye siiiir!" Agreed Happy, he picked up Erza and flew off as fast as he could. Five minutes later he burst back into the hall and motion for Natsu to bring Lucy outside. There was Erza waiting for them in the drivers seat. Natsu got himself and Lucy in and Erza sped off whilst Happy flew overhead.

Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy and Carla walked into a hospital room with baby blue walls with yellow ducks on them. There they saw Lucy smiling down and holding a tiny baby with strawberry pink hair and a sleeping Natsu. "Hi Lucy." greeted Wendy. Lucy looked up from her child and smiled even more. "Look who came to visit us!" She said to her child and Natsu. "Natsu! Wake up!" She scolded. "WAIT I WANT THE SHRIMP INSTEAD! Oh hi Lucy, hey guys!" Natsu said waking up from his dream . "Awwwww she's so cute! She reminds me of Rioni when he was born." Said Gray; he was referring to his and Juvia's two year old son, Rioni. "Thanks Gray." thanked Lucy. "Yes, this child is something." said Carla. "I agree. I can feel the magic energy radiating off her!" Erza added. "She is so pretty! I think you should name her fish!" Exclaimed Happy. Lucy sweat dropped and replied: "Uh thanks Happy, um, I'll think about it." "What are you gonna name her Lucy and Natsu?" Asked Wendy.
"Well..." started off Lucy. "We were thinking of naming her..." Continued Natsu. "Nashi." finished both Natsu and Lucy. "What do you think? Asked Natsu. "It's not as good as fish but I like it!" Replied Happy. "Yeah, whatever you like is best." Gray agreed. The rest of them nodded in agreement. Suddenly a nurse walked in. "Lucy and Natsu Dragneel?" She asked. They nodded. "We have got results of the tests and there are no problems with your baby girl even though she was born quite early. You can go home tomorrow; even today if you like?" She informed. "Um, we will go home today?" Said Natsu, unsurely as he was checking with Lucy if it was okay. She nodded. "We should get Nashi used to the guild as soon as possible." Stated Lucy.

Everybody crowded around their newest member of the guild. The were in awe of how cute and playful Nashi was and they all loved her. They then threw Nashi a welcome home party. Everybody was happy and they were dancing and drinking merrily until it became extremely late. Nashi had fallen asleep and everyone else except for her parents had passed out on the floor! Even Wendy! Natsu and Lucy took Nashi home. They were glad everything was perfect. For now...

Ok. So that's this one done. I hope you guys liked that because I have no idea if I'm a good writer or not. Sometimes I have good days and sometimes I have bad days . Give me ideas please In comments. Stay cools peoples!! ;) <3

Fairy Tail Princess ~ out!