Chapter 9: Let the training...commence! Ehhhh...naaaa!

I'm back! Let's write this chapter! The video is relevant to this and so is the picture kinda.

Chapter 9:

After Miyani's arrival everyone got into groups to go on the mini buses to Akane Resort. It was a delightful sunny morning. The sun had come up and was glistening over the landscape. Some were loading their luggage into the buses, whilst some were filing into their designated buses, carrying out conversations waiting to depart from the guild.

Around 9:35am some Fairy Tail members departed from the guild, ready for the journey ahead of them. Mira had thankfully taken a mixture of potions so that the dragon slayers and others that had the unfortunate 'pleasure' of
being 'cursed' with the dreadful motion sickness, would have their sickness nullified for their journey. This had Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus overjoyed (I can't remember if Laxus has motion sickness. I think he does.)

Soon after two and a half hours of travelling, everyone made it to Akane Resort safely without any detours on the way. They made their way inside and checked in. Erza and Mira collected all the room keys and announced the room organisations. Erza announced the room pairings for everyone who weren't participating in the games and Mira did the people who were; with an exception of Miyani, since she was a member on the Deadly Secrets and they didn't want to be separated that much. "We have been allocated to the rooms on the top and second to top floors. We will be staying on the top floor. In room 350 will be all the girls from the Deadly Secrets. So that means Nashi, Sukino, Meladea and Miyani." announced Mira. The four girls squealed and made their way to the lift. "In the room next door will the Rueben, Rioni and Mordecai." the boys then joined the girls in the lift and they pressed the button to take them up to their floor. " Okay then Laxus and I will stay in room 352; Nalu also known as Natsu and Lucy in 353; Jerza in 354; Gale (Gajevy) in 355 and let's not forget that Gruvia are in 356. Wendy, you're in room 357. Romeo can stay with you if you want." Mira smirked and Wendy blushed, her and Romeo just started dating. (If I calculate this correctly, in this story Wendy should be like 28, buuuut let's just say she's 18) All of them then got in the lift and made their way up to the top floor. In the bed rooms there were enough beds for all of the guests, and of course one bed for the couples, there were also kitchens and living rooms equipped with large memory foam sofas and a 52" plasma screen TVs! (I have no idea how big that is but I know it's big) The bathrooms had stacks of white, pristine and perfectly folded towels, they had big baths with could also be used as hot tubs and showers as well. There were plenty of plug sockets for hair dryers and shavers and other types of electronics. Everyone went into their rooms and then made themselves at home.

The Secrets then congregated into one room and were hanging out with each other until Mira and Lucy decided to crash the party. "Hey guys! Wanna play....Truth or Dare?" Asked Mira with a devilish smirk on her face although she was talking in a sweet and innocent tone so no one except Lucy knew what she planning. The demon matchmaker strikes again! "Sure! Let's do it!" Chirruped Nashi and Miyani. Rioni and Mordecai sweat dropped whilst Sukino was just grinning crazily. Meladea was completely normal, just exactly like her mother. "Lets get into a circle then! Mira should I go get the others?" Questioned Lucy. "Urm.. just Levy, Juvia and Wendy." Mira replied. With that Lucy left the room and darted down the hall to get the rest of the girls to embark in the game of truth or dare.

Soon, everyone was settled in a circle ready for Mira to start the game. "Hmm okay. Nashi! Truth or Dare?!" "Dare of course! I'm ready for anything!" Exclaimed Nashi grinning widely exposing her sharp canines and the rest of her teeth, just like her dad. "Okay, I dare you...to sit on Rioni's lap and hold his hand for the rest of the game!" "What?!" Nashi and Rioni both shouted at the same time. Nashi slowly stood up and walked over to Rioni she slowly lowered herself but he just grabbed her hand and pulled her on to him. He wrapped his hands around her, his hands reaching her stomach and held her hands (kinda how a young child would sit in your lap). Nashi blushed for a bit but then said: "See! This is nothing Aunt Mira!" Nashi then smiled and Rioni laughed. Mira and Lucy were giggling and whispering to each other whilst Nashi was deciding on who to choose next. Meanwhile, all the boys were outside the room with their ears pressed to the door. Natsu was fuming at what he had just heard. "Hey ice princess! Your son better not do anything funny to my daughter! If he does...he's gonna pay for hurting my little girl!" Natsu threatened whilst hitting his fists together. What they didn't realise was that Natsu was being quite loud and they had all come to the door and were staring at them. Lucy and Mira with their hands on their hips frowning at them. What do you think you're doing!" Shouted a voice from behind. They all turned to see Master Makarov. "You should either be resting up for tomorrow's early morning training or doing some late night training. Not playing silly games! We can hear you from below, you brats!" Said Master scolding them "Sorry!" Said everyone as they made their way back to their own rooms. "Hmph." this was all master said on his way back downstairs. Sometime after, everyone fell asleep, getting ready for a loooong day.