Chapter 12: The Grand Magic Games

Okay guys I think you already know I'm kind of a sucky author. So I'm really not sure how to write the trials and the games before the battles as well. So I hope you don't mind if I just skip to the battles really. I already think that this story is dragging on too long and needs to get to the plot line. And the GMG is where it kind of kicks off. So please keep on reading. Can I just say that I changed it so the teams have seven people on it. So no need to have reserves and that. Miyani is now on Fairy Tail team A and Elfman on Team B.

Chapter 12:

Fairytail team A we're waiting behind the wall for their team name to be called. None of them knew what place they had come in the elimination round.
"Guys! Cheer up it's quite obvious we came first! We're Fairy Tail! So we're awesome right?!" Nashi said trying t cheer everyone up. Rueben just rolled his eyes at her and her annoying fired up attitude.
"Hello everybody!!" Mato said making the crowd cheer. He kept on talking and then finished with:
"Let's bring out the teams!"
"Okay guys this is our time to shine!" Exclaimed Suki.
"Group hug!" Nashi said. They all came together in the middle and hugged.
"In first place...Fairy Tail!" Shouted Mato. The for then opened and Nashi lead her team out waving and the crowd went wild. Screaming and cheering for Fairy Tail.
"In second place... Titan Soul!!! We seem to have a new guild. So cheer as loud as you can!" As Titan Soul walked into the arena people cheered. Meanwhile the Deadly Secrets were shocked because Fairy Tail team B wasn't in second place. Miyani was the most shocked though. Her mouth was gaping open and she saw who was in that guild.
"In third place...Fairy Tail team B!!" Then the rest of the Fairy Tail team walked out. Sabertooth came in fourth, Lamia Scale fifth, Mermaid Heel sixth, Blue Pegasus in seventh and Quatro Cerberus in eighth.
"Okay you have twenty minutes to prepare yourself for the battles." Announced Mato and then he ran off. The members of FT team B came over to team A and so did the member of Titan Soul.
"Hello Miyani." Snickered a woman with short brownish black hair.
"What are you doing here?" Miyani hissed back.
"Oh I found a guild as you can see. So we joined. We knew that you'd be here so we came to see you." She replied.
"Well I don't need you to be here!" Miyani shouted back to her.
"Now, now Miyani that is no way to talk to me. All I wanted to do was come and see my darling daughter." She said and then walked away. The rest of her team joined her except for a young man with spiky brown hair.
"Good to see you...sister. And I have to say, you have some hooooot friends!" He said looking at Lucy, Meladea, Wendy, Nashi, Sukino. Gajeel growled for him laying eyes on his daughter and Rueben said:
"Don't you dare lay eyes on any of these girls! Especially my mom and sister!"
"Whatever!" He shouted back whilst running to catch up with his team.
"Miyani, who were they?" Asked Sukino cluelessly and oblivious to what just happened.
"My mother, and my brother."