𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

𝚃𝙰𝙿1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

𝚃𝙰𝙿
1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

Daisuke immediately runs to the elevator with Suzue following him. "What happend?" He asked.

"Y/n was having fever. She's hot." Kambe kneel down checking her temperature. "She'll be staying here tonight." Kato look at him shock, disapproving.

"No, i'll drive her home."

"She could be resting soon if you dont drive to her home." Kato sigh angrily and accepts his offer.

"Dont do anything to her got that? I'll be coming tomorrow to check up on to her." Kato give the unconscious Y/n. Kambe nodded as he watch Kato left.

"Daisuke sama? Should i get another room for-"

"No need. She's going to sleep in my bed. Get a medicine, and everything that could help the fever to get down in my room. And also, get a clothes that she can change to." Daisuke said carrying Y/n to her bed. Suzue nodded and get the stuff needed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kambe place the girl on his bed carefully. He remove her heels revealing her bleeding ankle. He knows Y/n has been dressing this way to put up an act just to get an information. She's been so brave ever since day one.

Kambe looks at her facial details. White pale skin, red rosy cheeks, pinkish kissable lips... Every thing on her was perfect. Her independent attitude that lets no one be little her makes her stand out more.

He also know that she's been working out hard for her mother hospital bills as it says on her background profile. Sure she's working for money but still chooses Justice first.

His thoughts where interrupted with Suzue coming in with a med kit and a bowl with wet towel, as well some clothes.

"Can you change her clothes?" Suzue nodded, Kambe stands up and left the room to give them privacy. Looking at her earlier made his heart beats abnormally. All the thoughts he have his mind earlier made him confused.

'What am i thinking?'

"Daisuke Sama. I have change her clothes" Suzue Informed.

"Thank you, you may leave now." Kambe walks inside and carefully caress the towel to her face. Its the first time he did this to someone. Normally he would let the other servant do this but... This is different... It makes him want to be the one who take cared of this young woman.