𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟽

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕:

"This morning, after the re-organized signing ceremony ends, President Alvarez of Republic of Polidor in Central America was on his way he under tight security measures." The news reporter said on the news.

After that incident, Y/n has been brought to the Hospital. The wound on her stomach was deep and the doctor had to perform a surgery.

"Yesterday was really tough, guys." The cheif said coming inside of Y/n's hospital room as her other colleague thanked him.

"Y/n is really is a though girl. I heard the gas was very dangerous." The chief chuckle at the strong independent girl, who is now laying on the hospital bed.

"I think it was. But the terrorist didn't expect to go back alive, right? He just needs to release the gas during the signing ceremony. Why does he need to put them in the panic room before doing it?"

"Because it's not his purpose to cause a massacre. That guy must've.... just wanted to protect his hometown." Kato said, glaring at the tv that was playing the new about the incident

"Ughh, what am i doing here?" Y/n said, finally woke up from her sleep.

"Hey dont sit down! The doctors said you need to lay down only!" Kato said rushing over the girl.

"You shouldn't have brought me here! You know i can't afford the bills!" Y/n sighs in frustration.

"You rather die than spending money? I-... what ever. Kambe already handled the bills, for now just take a rest!" Kato said stressing over her.

'Kambe? That guy really🤦🏻‍♀️'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Its been hours since Haru and the Other's left. Y/n is now all alone on her hospital room, resting peacefully. Kambe opens the door looking at the girl who is sleeping soundly.

He sits at the chair beside her, staring at her. Kambe felt like he should stay away from her. Every time Y/n is near him, she always gets hurt and he doesnt want that.

He always have this weird feeling when she's close to him, everything she do makes his heart beats faster. Her strong independent self makes him more attached to her.

She's like in a story where Y/n is Daisuke night in shining armour. He didnt want that, he ko wanted to be the one who will save her, Who will be there for her.