𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47► ▌▌ ■

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝙲𝙿𝚃𝙵 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚙

"Where's Kambe?" Cho san ask Kato.

"He didn't come nor contact me." Kato replied.

"Today is the third day after the death of Imura. He's been on leave since that day?" Kato looked at him and ask

"Are you still suspecting Kambe?" But before he could answer, Takei went to them.

"Sorry Haru, i got something to tell to cho san." Haru bowed and stepped aside.

"The murder of Imura is related to the case that year. That's what you think too right?

I want to repay your kindness 19 years ago." Cho san looked at him and left without saying anything making Takei sigh.

"I used to be Cho san's subordinate. I learned a lot from him. But after that incident, Cho san left First Division while i stayed." Takei said.

"Cheif Kiyomizu has told me." Kato informed.

"Arresting the suspect of he case will be my way to repay his kindness. Not only to him but i could also remove my guilt for Y/n." He chuckled.

"We were able to cath Imura because a third party did something to her car. And then this time too, it could be also the same person. And the person who can do this...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"All previous videos were deleted. The same goes for all footage of the roads connecting to the park. It was deleted at the same time." Suzue informed.

Suddenly, Kambe's phone went off, receiving a call from Kato.

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you com to MCPTF?" Kato asked through the phone.

"Because there's no need to." He replied simply.

"Are you hiding something?" Kato asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"You made Imura's car lost control, right?" Y/n asked as she was driving.

"Yes" Kambe replied, making them shocked.

"You did?! Why?! You sick moth-" before Y/n could finished her sentence he end the call, just as they arrive at his mansion.

"That bastard always gets on my nerve!" Y/n said, angrily face the car to Kambe's mansion gate.