𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

𝚃𝙰𝙿1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

𝚃𝙰𝙿
1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

𝙰𝚝 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎'𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

"Daisuke sama! Daisuke sama! Please stay!!" Suzue beg's him but Daisuke was already far away.

Daisuke's phone rang as he walk through the long road of his residence. "Do you have time now?" Kato asked from his phone.

"O, just say it if there's anything." Kambe said.

"Sorry to bother you while you're on leave. Can you do me a favour? It's alright if you can't." Kato said, a little hesitant

"I can come over." Daisuke said as he finally sees their gate. A small track beeps behind his back.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I can take you to the entrance of the park" The butler of Kambe's grandmother said after giving Daisuke a ride to where Kato is.

"This is it." Daisuke left the car.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

"Oi, whats going on?" Kambe asked the exhausted Kato saying sorry to him. "Just tell me what happend." Kambe looks around the park to see Y/n's little brother, Tsuyoshi.

"Ohh! Its the cool guy!" Tsuyoshi shouted, slightly pissing Kato off but nodded anyways.

"Uncle, please help me to find Shiro. Shiro has gone missing. My Sister will get mad at me! Please help me find him!" Tsuyoshi said in a voice that could be mistaken as a girl.

"What are the characteristics of that dog?" Kambe asked.

"It's all white, tiny and cute!"

"The dog leash loosened suddenly when they were playing in this park." Kato explained making Daisuke sigh.

Daisuke was about to ask HEUSC but... He left his earrings and phone at the car making him feel helpless.

"I cant do it."

"Dont be so petty. As long as you're serious, it can be done anytime." Kato said.

"I'm not in the mood today." Daisuke said, thinking of an excuse.

"Can't you use magic?" Nomura asked making Daisuke confused.

"Those things you did before are like magic, isn't it? Although it's brought with money." Kato Explained.