𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟷

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47► ▌▌ ■

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

𝙰𝚝 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎'𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

"Y/n do you like Kambe?" Kato asked out of nowhere making Y/n shocked.

"Wh-what?! Whats with the sudden questions? And where did that even came from?" Y/n looked away as they walk at the large hallway of Kambe's Mansion.

"I don't know. It just feels like you two had a different bond. Everyone noticed it." Kato chuckled sadly.

"I don't know. Im too focused on being professional at my job. I think being in a relationship with someone is only a distraction." Y/n said as if she's angry all of a sudden.

"Chill, i was just asking if you like him. No need to think about it too hard." Kato said remembering that Y/n and Kambe are not in good terms.

"Look. Were trying to find Kambe in this huge ass mansion AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE WE ARE!! So please jus-" suddenly the Huge door opened, revealing Kambe and Suzue who's clothes hair are in a mess.

Did they...?

"Well your out here doing some o so 'important' things while we are here, tired, looking for clues without even your help!" Y/n then pushed Kambe's family photo to his chest and said

"Kato wants to decipher this photo" she then take her leave as Kambe was about to follow her. But Kato stopped him.

"Look, let her be. She's been stress lately." Kambe looked at Kato, wanting to come after Y/n but stopped since he knew he was right.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Tsk stupid Daisuke, stupid Kambe's!" Y/n said as he kick the stone to the big fountain Infront of Daisuke's Mansion.

"Y/n do you like Kambe?" Kato asked

"I don't like him! He's selfish and greedy! I would never like such a man!"

But still, why does my heart aches when i see him in danger? When he's with Suzue? Why does my heart beats fast when he looks at me in worry?

"Stupid Kambe..." Y/n sat down at the stairs, watching the sunset peacefully.

"Y/n" A voice that she didn't want to hear called.

"Please leave me alone, i would like clear off my mind for a bit before continuing the research." Y/n said as she sigh.

"Look, there's nothing happened between me and Suzue. You got it all wro-"