𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47► ▌▌ ■

1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢:

"Good morning everyone" Y/n said yawning as she sat to her desk. "Not to mention about the busy young master, but even Cho-san didn't sho up?" Kato asked.

"No, Both of them went to the interrogation room." Kamei replied.

"Hmm? What are they doing there? Can i come?" Y/n asked and Haru responded with a nod.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/n and Kato arrived the room and watch Daisuke interrogate the woman.

"I heard that she was caught for reckless driving at the scene. It's said that the speed exceeds 100km per hour and she was on a highway chase with police cars." Cho-san Informed.

"Its not a coincidence, right?" Kato said which made Y/n confused.

"Mizuo Future Technologies where Imura works has a close relationship with Kambe Group."

"Is that so? Then lets interrogate her." Kato replied to him.

"The superintendent said Kambe's solely responsible for the interrogation."

"Why? Isnt she just here because of reckless driving? Why do you need to interrogate her about that?" Y/n asked confused.

𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎
"Your company is involved in the manufacturing of the toxic gas device we found in the embassy, right?" Kambe asked.

"What are you talking about? Didn't i commit reckless driving?" The woman said.

"Tell me the name of the department and the person in charge of making the cartridge." Kambe said but the woman said she doesn't know.

"Tell me how credible was her answer just now?"

û̶͙̽̿͆̈n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ t̴͕͖͓̀ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘s̩͙͖̋͛͟ẅ̷̷̢̟͇͈̒ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟

"Please call my lawyer." She said but Kambe just continued to ask her questions.

"What material of the alloy use in the cartridge?"

"I dont know, what are you talking abou-"

"Through Poliador Kambe Ltd., You smuggled it into the country, right?"

"Please call my lawyer, now!" The woman said which Kambe whisper something to her ears.

"Have you seen Shigemaru Kambe?" He asked which caught her off guard.