Better Ideas 2

Better Ideas

"What, do you have any better ideas?"

"Dr. Grey, what are we doing?" says Addison, as you tug her into an on-call room.

"We are teaching you how to masturbate," you say bluntly. "And you don't have to call me Dr. Grey for this part if you don't want to," you say.

"Okay..." Addison says blankly.

"Alright, now lie down and relax," you say.

"Y'know, that's usually my line," you offer.

"I'm a little stressed out," says Addison.

"This will help with that," you smile.

"Okay..." says Addison.

"Alright, now start touching yourself," you prompt. "Oh, if you're shy, I can turn around, and you can pretend I'm not here," you say awkwardly.

"Oh, that's okay," says Addison. "I don't even know if I'm doing it right..."

"Do you want me to look?" you ask her.

"Yeah," says Addison.

"Okay, I'm turning around," you say, and you watch as Addison is touching her... Elbow.

"What?" You groan. "No, like touching yourself sensually. Like on your breasts or something," says Meredith.

"Like this?" says Addison.

"No, that's an exam. You're not giving yourself a breast exam. You've got to kind of, grope them or something," says Meredith.

"Oh," says Addison. "Like this," she says, as she grabs her breast in her hands. "Ouch, that hurt a little," she frowns.

"No, start off slower. Ease into it," you say exasperatedly.

"Can you show me or something," says Addison.

"Okay fine, watch me," you offer, as you touch your own breasts, and fondle them. "Now do what I do."

"Okay," says Addison. "Yeah, okay that feels good," she offers.

"Keep doing that until you're ready," says Meredith.

"Ready for what?" says Addison.

"Ready to do... More," you say, not wanting to scare her away at this point.

"Okay," says Addison, as she touches her breasts more.

Eventually, Addison lets out a moan, and that's how you know she's ready for the next step.

"Alright, do you want to do more?" You offer.

"Yeah," says Addison. "Mm-" she moans.

You bite your lip at that. You're supposed to be teaching her, but she's hot-hot, and you can't deny that. And she's moaning, and you're basically directing a porno here, just for her, and you're much more affected than you had planned on.

"Okay, now this is the part that you might want to have less clothes on for, and again, if you don't want me to look I can stop looking," you offer.

"Okay..." says Addison.

"Now you can reach lower, feel over your thighs and your hips. And when you're ready, reach between your legs and feel yourself, see if that feels good," you offer.

Addison doesn't tell you not to watch, so you stand there, transfixed as she does this. Addison does as you said, she runs her hands down her smooth hips, and she rubs the inside of her thigh, and she moves them between her legs.