Better Ideas 4

Better Ideas

"What, do you have any better ideas?"

You leave the room a little while later, a deliberately timed three-minute interval behind Addison.

It wasn't enough time though.

Not enough time to prevent Mark from saying-

"Nice, Addison. Having a good time!?"

Oh no. He didn't- he didn't hear her, did he!?

"Shut up, Mark," says Addison. "She was just teaching me some... Stuff..." Addison says vaguely, but she can't stop herself from smiling.

"Stuff?" Mark raises his eyebrow at her.

"Hey, what's happening here?" says Derek, as he approaches the scene.

"Meredith was teaching Addison some stuff," Mark grins widely. "I just walked by and she came out of the on-call room and confessed to it. I wish I could have been here ten minutes ago though," says Mark.

Okay, thank goodness. So he probably didn't actually hear her. No matter how loud she was being.

"Stuff?" says Derek, puzzled.

"The best stuff," says Addison, and your cheeks burn.

"What kind of stuff?" asks Derek, obliviously.

"Come here-" says Addison, as she leans in, to whisper to them both as you groan inwardly.

"Masturbation," says Addison to both Mark and Derek.

Derek's eyes fly wide open in shock, and Mark's face lights up like a Christmas tree.

"It's magical," Addison gushes.

You facepalm behind her.

"Right..." says Derek, with an expression that just says 'that was way too much information.'

"Right!" says Mark, with an expression that says that he wants way, way more information.

"And next..." says Addison, still in a whisper. "She's gonna teach me what good sex is like!" Addison grins.

"What!?" says Derek.

"Hey!?" says Mark.

"Seriously, masturbation! You should try it sometime!" Addison smiles.

"Alright Addison, time to go," says Meredith, pulling her away by the elbow.

"What, right now!?" says Addison, "But I just came three times! I don't know if I can again right away!" Addison whisper-shouts (loud enough for everyone to hear around them).

"Maybe not more sex right now," you whisper back, laughing. "But definitely later, if you're up for it."

You're kinda up for it, if y'know what I mean.

Okay, so you're down the rabbit hole now, and everyone knows that you're down the rabbit hole (with Addison!), but seeing Addison talk about sex with her two exes made you really jealous. Even if she was talking about how good you were the entire time.

*

*

*

*

*

***** END OF CHAPTER 4

Author's Note:

Okay, so this is maybe a bit out of the ordinary from the previous chapters, but it was originally how the first chapter was going to end, back when this was going to be a one-shot, and back before it became a multi-chapter thing. These things happen - LOL!

bobbiejelly