Better Ideas

Better Ideas

"What, do you have any better ideas?"

"Okay, so umm-" you stumble just a little bit. "So this is the part where you might want to put your legs up, to give you more reach," you advise, and Addison does this.

"And this is the part where you start touching yourself... Directly..." you smile.

"Okay-" says Addison, never dropping your gaze.

"Alright so everyone likes this a bit different, but there are things you can try to see if you like them. You can try running your fingers through your folds first, see how that feels," you suggest.

Addison reaches her right hand down, and slides two fingers around her labia, groaning as her fingers touch skin.

"How does it feel?" you ask her, still hot, still sweating a little.

"It feels good. It's wet. And squishy," says Addison.

"Great-" you nod quickly, trying not to imagine just how wet Addison is in front of you.

"Oh that feels good," Addison swirls her fingers around.

You can tell when she finds her clit because she squeaks, actually squeaks when she touches it.

"That's good, that's so good-" Addison babbles as she continues to stroke herself.

"You're doing great," you say encouragingly.

"Do I just keep going?" Addison asks you.

"You can, or you can try going inside yourself, too," you offer.

"Oh, okay," Addison nods, and she prepares two fingers and pauses before she slides them into her entrance. Then, she slides them in both at once painstakingly slowly, savoring it.

"Yeahhhhh-" Addison moans, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Addison is loud.

Actually, she's really loud.

That's what you learn when Addison starts fingering herself right in front of you.

"Okay, okay, Addison you might want to be a bit... Quieter..." You grimace.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," Addison ignores you, and keeps thrusting her fingers in and out of herself.

"Addison, people are gonna hear, and we're in the hospital. And I'm here, and you're here, and people are gonna think that I'm..." You gesture, but Addison has her eyes shut tight.

"That you're what?" Addison pants as she continues.

"That I'm... Helping you-" you mumble.

"You are helping me," says Addison, and you blush crimson. The idea that all of this is because of you flies through your mind, and it makes you squirm. In a good way.

"No, yeah, right, I'm helping you but they might think that I'm help-helping you. Like, in a hands-on kind of way," you gesture.

"Oh," says Addison. "Oh!" says Addison.

"Yeah," you deadpan.

"Do you want to?" Addison asks you, her brow furrowing adorably again. "I mean, you're the expert right? You can do some, and I can do some," Addison smiles.

"What, oh, I don't think that's a good idea," you sigh. The idea almost gives you a heart attack. You, moving your fingers on Addison. Touching Addison. Intimately. It gives you shivers.