Pre-Story

Details

The year is 3033, and the Great War of the Races has ended. The victor of the war... the vampires. Since the vampires have come into rule, the world has changed drastically. The world was divided into four separate kingdoms: Ghena, Reim, Kou, and Sindria. Each kingdom had its own royal family, and it's own way of life.
In the Kingdom of Ghena, all beast and man are enslaved to the vampires. Some are sent to blood banks to be dripped of of every drop of blood, while others are sold away to be pets or guard dogs.
This story takes place here, in the Kingdom of Ghena. It all starts with Prince Vlaudimire's birthday. He simply asked for one thing this year: a pet wolf. But, when his surprise pet arrives he is enraged to see that this isn't what he asked for. He didn't want some weak female wolf, he wanted a strong Alpha male like his friend Scott had!
Driven by anger, Vlaudimire vows to make this wolf's life a living hell. But, things don't always go as planned. As secrets start to unfold and love is found and lost how will Vlaud survive this turn of events? Will he get his happily ever after or will it be torn from his arms before he even has a chance realize his true feelings? Find out in "Prince's Pet, Prince's Lover"!

A/N:
Hey guys! This is just a rewrite of my book "Queens Pet, Princes Lover". I chose to rewrite it because 1) the way I wrote it before made no sense 2)I lost my password to that account and 3) because I wanted to change a bunch of the plot! I really hope that you enjoy this new version, and I PROMISE to keep this book updated every week. So yeah... bye for now my little wolfies!!! <3

Btw, please leave a comment if you put this in your library so I know to update regularly. And follow or put the book in your library so your notified when I post the next chapter. It's already typed up, but I wanna see how long I should wait till posting it.