Chapter 7

~Raine's P.O.V~

The boy reached towards me, and in a fit of panic I attacked him. He shrieked profanities at me, as he tried to pull his hand out of my jaws but I held on tight. "Get off! Get off! Let me go you mangy dog!" He shrieked with eyes wide with terror. He stared straight into my eyes, and for a moment I felt bad. He looked genuinely terrified.

In that split second, my jaw relaxed a bit and the next thing I knew, I was sent flying across the room. I yelped as my back collided with hard, stone wall. The sound of my strained coughing rang through the air, and I couldn't help but notice the blood that dribbled down my snout and onto the floor.

He slowly walked towards me, with his eyes focused on the black blood that covered my teeth, and drenched the fur around my mouth. His blood. "Now you've been such a bad wolfy haven't you?" He stopped just a few paces before my crumpled body before swiftly slamming his foot down on my head. With each second more pressure was added, and it felt as though my skull would be smashed into bits if he didn't stop soon. But he didn't stop. I could feel the way he slowly but surely added pressure, until he just sorta stopped. He lifted his foot a tiny bit, and I felt relieved that I wouldn't die just yet. But the way he kept slightly adding pressure and then taking it off, sent me his message clearly. It was like he was telling me to 'remember who was in control here' but without the words actually being said.

"Should I punish you?" he asked me quietly as he added pressure. I whimpered at the pain, but also at the prospect of what he would do to me if he chose to punish me. Yet again he lifted his foot. "Should I crush your skull and let your pretty blood paint this room in splatters of red?" By now I was shaking in fear. Would he really do those things? Why does a he, a boy who looks to only be 16 or 17, have such a demonic personality?!?! Did something happen to him to make him mature before he was ready? So many questions flew through my head, and yet not a single one had an answer. And for a moment I considered my options, even though there weren't very many.

I knew I wouldn't be able to escape without help, and the only people here seem to be vampires so that wouldn't work. Perhaps if I help him get over whatever his problems were he would let me go free. Maybe, just maybe that might work! All these issues of his must be caused by something right? So if I help him get past that then he'll let me go! It's not the best plan, but how hard can it be?

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for being late...again. Jeez I should get my shit together right? Lol anyways here is the chapter. The next chapter should be up on Friday. And is this chapter to short? I can't tell if it's to short or not, so if any of you read my A/Ns then please comment what you think in the comments! I think that's all for now... so plz remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

AND...

STAY BEAUTIFUL MY PACK

<3