Shower

Dora had just finished a long hard day of exploring the wilderness, so she decided to take a quick shower. She took off her clothes, grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. But she forgot to lock the door.

In the middle of her shower the door opened to reveal a curious Caillou. Dora hadn't noticed Caillou, so she turned around to face the curtain when she heard a faint noise of clothes dropping.
Scared, she cautiously pulled the curtain away to reveal a naked Caillou.

He smirked as she looked a little further down to show his growing erection. He slowly walked over to a shocked Dora and pushed her against the wall viciously. Dora's breath started hitching as Caillou spread soft kisses against her neck slowly going down. Dora let out slight moans as Caillou sucked and licked at the sensitive section of her neck. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her up so she was sat on his thigh with her legs wrapped around his waist. He used his right hand to caress her left nipple and used his left hand to keep her against the wall. Dora's moans got louder as Caillou sucked harder on her neck.

"I think it's my turn to do the exploring now Love." Caillou said in a low, seductively tone. Dora nodded through her moans.
"Use your words darling." He said as he rocked his leg between her thighs.

"Y-yes p-augh-please" Dora moaned desperately. Caillou smirked as he placed his hands on her hips and firmly rocked her back and forth, her moans filled the room as the sensations ran through her body. Her moans got louder as Caillou started moving his leg more to create as much friction for her as possible.

The hot water of the shower drizzled over them, adding to the steamy atmosphere. Her core started heating up as her eyes rolled back into her head and her muscles tensed up, Caillou watched her reaction and got an idea. He moved his leg till his knee was grazing her clit, he watched her as she shivered with pleasure. He rolled his knee slowly in a circle as Dora's body twitched with exitment.

Caillou sped up until a hot liquid started pouring down his leg. Dora moaned loudly as her body shook with ecstasy. Her orgasm lasted 10 seconds until she collapsed with exhaustion. Caillou kneels down and shoved his cock in Dora's mouth without warning, Dora started sucking as hard as she could.

Caillou moaned at the sudden action, as Dora bit lightly on Caillou's cock, they heard a door close and lock. Scared, they turned around to see Diego.
"DIEGO!" Dora yelled. "What are you doing in here!?" Dora said scared as she scrambled up.
"I heard you and decided to check it out." Diego said seductively, slowly taking off his tank top to reveal his giant pecs and 12 pack of abs, tensly sitting on his perfectly tones torso.

Dora stared in awe, trying to take her eyes off his nipples when Caillou walked over to Diego and whispered in his ear. They both smirked devilishly, as Diego pulled down his pants and boxers, and started violently making out with Caillou. Both their dicks went up and their ends touched. Dora was more turned on that ever and quickly pulled them both back in the shower.

Caillou pinned Dora down to the floor and slipped his tongue into her mouth. He fondled with her nipples as Diego jammed his giant cock into Dora's vagina. "OH YES DADDY" Dora moaned into Caillou's mouth, he took this opportunity to shove his tongue down her neck and choke her. She choked out a delightful moan as Caillou sucked her tongue and Diego slammed his cock into her pussy repeatedly. Dora screamed out of pleasure as she orgasmed all over Diego's chest.

Dora then passed out from over-stimulation, as Diego and Caillou dried her off and placed her on the bed. They then got in next to her and all 3 of them slept peacefully, wrapped in eachothers embrace.