hospital

Dora was quickly rushed to the hospital as she was found in her bed, not responding.

"I'm sorry but, she's in a coma. We don't know the cause of the coma so we won't know how long she'll be their. I'm so sorry" The nurse said to Diego and Caillou before leaving them alone with Dora.

Both boys burst into tears as their own girlfriend was laying before them, in a coma. After a few minutes of sobbing, Diego got an idea.
"Maybe we fucked her too hard."
"What?" Caillou sadly said confused and frankly disturbed.

"We did go pretty hard last night, and she seemed to have been a little overwhelmed. Maybe we fucked her into a coma." Diego replied.
"That does make sense." Caillou said, before going into deep thought.
"Oh, maybe we could fuck her back." Caillou continued
"Its worth a try" Diego said before closing all the blinds and locking the door. Soon both boys were butt naked in front of an asleep naked Dora.

Diego jumped onto of Dora and started pumping his dick inside of her, hoping Caillou's plan would work. Caillou soon joined in, eagerly pushing his dick in her mouth, just praying that she would respond or show some sort of life. A small glint of hope arose in their chests, but was quickly distinguished, as the noise they heard wasn't from Dora. But her heart monitet instead.

As tears flowed down both boys faces, they sped up their scene to hopefully fuck her back to life. Then that's when their unspoken prayers were answered and Dora slightly licked Caillou's tip. Caillou shuddered in delight but then realised, Dora was awake.

He looked down happily to see Dora, awake and... lustful?
Then Dora grabbed Caillou and flipped them so she was on top, Diego watched in shock as Dora violently fucked Caillou, as revenge for putting her through the 4 hour coma. Soon enough, Diego joined in and both the cousins were fucking Caillou so hard he could scream. And he did, allot.