Shopping

"I have like no clothes" dora said stressed as she stared into her wardrobe at the very few clothes in there.

"Why not?" Diego asked
"Oh idk maybe because YOU TWO KEEP RIPPING THEM YA HORNY FUCKS!" She yelled at Diego and Caillou
"Alright fine, we'll go shopping" Caillou said as he looked up from his phone.

---The mall---

Dora, Diego and Caillou made their way through the mall as Dora picked out tones of clothes. Dora then went into the dressing room and got changed.

"Hey guys can you help me!" Dora asked panicked
Confused, both boys came into the room to see Dora in a tiny dress.
"I might have underestimated the size of this dress" Dora said awkwardly.

Both boys just stared, drooling at the sight of Dora stuck in a tiny dress, with a very clear view of her boobs and her vagina was centimetres away from being completely out.
"Uuummm guys?" Dora asked confused
That's when Dora realised...she wasnt wearing a bra.

Her face went bright red and she went to cover her breasts but Caillou grabbed her wrists and slammed her against the wall. The buttons on her dress all popped open and her boobs sprung free, revealing her wet underwear.

Diego still stuck in shock, fainted back onto the floor and stayed there. Caillou however, was still very much conscious and very intrigued. He attached his lips on to her nipple and sucked. HARD.

She moaned in delight but Caillou immediately stopped and started kissing her violently.
"Dont make any noise, or else every one here will know that your daddy's little slut." Caillou  whispered dominantly into Dora's ear.

Dora immediately closed her mouth and tried not to make any noise but Caillou kept sucking on her. He then slowly made his was down until he reached the rim of her underwear, he aggressively ripped it off and it teared in half.

Dora gasped in shock as Caillou immediately started sucking and licking her clit. Dora squealed lightly at the sudden action.
"Hello, is everything ok?" A voice said from outside the curtain.
"Yes everything's fine" Dora replied weakly, as she tried so hard not to scream, as Caillou bit her clit. Dora moaned in her mouth as a small trial of semen started trickling down her left leg. Caillou started chewing harder as Dora continued her stream.

Caillou felt like this wasnt enough and he bit down until a small drop of blood came out. Dora screamed with pleasure as semen squirted out and sprayed the wall behind Caillou. Dora continued cumming violently as the curtain got pulled back quickly to reveal a horrified shop employee. She quickly shut the curtain as she apologised profusely and ran away.

Diego suddenly awoke at the sudden noise and got up confused. Then he noticed Dora and Caillou and decided to take this to the next level. He quickly and quietly removed his pants and boxers and shoved his cock in Dora's mouth.

Dora automatically started sucking, out of pure instinct. Then Diego started moaning and Dora started sucking harder, then she moaned louder. Caillou watched from beside them, jacking off at the sight of his lovers fucking violently. Then all three of them climaxed and they fell to the floor out of exhaustion. Then Dora weakly looked up and saw her bra and underwear broken on the floor.

"You see, that's why I have no clothes." She said before dropping her head on the dressing room floor.