Pool

Diego, Dora and Caillou all went on vacation to Spain and they stayed in Dora's family home.

Dora was wearing a bright orange bikini and was going to go relax in the jacuzzi. Diego, on the other hand, had other plans.

Dora sat in the jacuzzi and immediately felt a wave of calm wash over her, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sound of the soft ocean waves crashing against the rocks beside the house.

Diego quietly sneaked around the jacuzzi, only to see that there was a jet missing. Dora was sat on it.
Diego got a mischievous idea and crept around to a silver button the side of the jacuzzi. He pushed it down and heard a faint buzz followed by a loud gasp then a moan.

Dora was quickly woken up from her trance by a strong jet pushed on her pussy. It only took a few seconds until Diego turned up the pressure. Dora saw people on the coast and tried to leave but Diego grabbed her hips, smashed her back on the jet and sat on her lap.

She held in her moans so the people around the house couldn't hear, but Diego crashed his dick into her repeatedly and Dora screamed. She very quickly orgasmed all over Diego.

Caillou was one of the people on the coast, he was with his friend.
"I'll be right back" he said before running off to the house. As he got closer Dora's screams and moans got louder and just as he entered the house, he couldn't take it anymore.

Caillou ran to the pool while taking the back door, naked. Dora didnt notice as her eyes were in the back of her head and Diego was too busy enjoying the sound of her. Caillou bit Dora's neck and started licking and sucking on the specific spot he knew would make her scream.

Dora started shaking and the water turned white. "Please stop, I'm tired." Dora pleaded

Diego saw she was at her limit, and thought it would be too mean to let her pass out, again.
"Ok, you rest I'll go make you some food" Diego said kindly.
Caillo peacefully kissed her on the cheek and picked her up bridal style to the sun chairs.

He then cleaned the jacuzzi and freshener the water. And added a comfy pool seat for Dora, he then picked her up again and sat her on the pool seat, and watched her immediately relax.

Then Diego came out with a tray of her favourite food, strawberries dipped in chocolate, and a cup of rosemary tea to help her relax. Both boys went inside to put clothes on, then joined Dora in the jacuzzi. They watched a movie and Dora couldn't stand properly for 2 days.