Club

Dora, Caillou and Diego all decided to take a break from the exploring and go to the club for a few drinks. Dora might be the youngest out of the 3 of them but she was the only one that could drive.

So Dora drove the 3 to the club. As they entered they found 3 bar stools together near the dance floor. Soon after, they had all decided what drinks to start with and Caillou went to get them. Diego went to the bathroom, so Dora was left on her own.

A guy came up to Dora and sat on the seat in front of her.
"Hey sexy." He said
"Uuumm hi?" Dora said confused and clearly not interested.
"Wanna hang out?" He said while putting his hand on her knee
"No thanks" Dora said grossed out, and pushed his hand of her knee.
Dora saw Diego coming back and decided to get back at him for the prank he pulled before they left.

"Actually yes, I would love to hang out." Dora said 'happily'
The man instantaneously took this opportunity and gripped Dora's face, going in for a kiss. While his other hand made its way to the rim of her short, tight dress that rested on the middle of her thighs.

Diego saw Dora and immediately got infuriated, he walked over and pulled the guy away from Dora.
"What the hell are you doing!?" He yelled with anger strained through his voice.

"I was about to-" The man was about to reply with a snarky comment but he looked up and saw Diego's beefy arms and immediately backed down."No-nothing" He said as he scrambled out of Diego's grasp and ran off.

"Diego grabbed Dora's face and kissed her passionately. "Your mine, got it." Diego whispered dominantly. Then Caillou came over and said "I watched the whole thing. Were going home and Dora's going to see who's really in charge here" Diego nodded and Dora gulped, immediately regretting her spiteful decisions. They all left for the car and quietly got in. The ride to the house was quite and awkward. Both boys had their eyes all over Dora as she drove, the pit in her stomach growing, from regret or exitment? She'll never know.

As soon as Dora stepped out of the car Caillou grabbed her arm and yanked her inside and up the stairs to their shared room. He threw her on the bed and Diego handcuffed her hands to the bed frame. Caillou unzipped her dress and revealed her black laced thong and matching bra.

Diego smirked as he pulled off his shirt, Caillou did the same. Soon enough all 3 were completely naked and turned on incredibly.

Diego quickly jumped on Dora and immediately started rubbing her, while Caillou kneeled above her and shoved his dick in her mouth. Dora started screaming from the sudden pleasure.

"I'm so sorry" she muffled.
"I dont think shes learnt her lesson yet" Diego said playfully.
"No no I have I definitely ha-AAAA" her sentence was cut off due to Diego slamming his cock into her tight pussy, causing an immediate orgasm. Diego and Caillou both started pumping her for orgasms, until she completely passed out.

They both laughed at how easily she was pleased and went in the shower. They both had a few drinks in the kitchen until they heard Dora's voice call for them. Worried they ran upstairs to see Dora on the floor.

"OMG WHAT'S WRONG!?" Caillou yelled as he and Diego ran over to Dora
"I cant stand" She said annoyed
"Well it's your fault for pissing us off by flirting with that dude" Diego said as Caillou and he picked Dora up and placed her back in the bed.

"Dont worry we'll take care of you until your can stand properly Doll." Caillou said.
"Yeah you better." Dora said slightly happier.
"Oh we will Pretty Puppy." Diego responded with eyes full of love.