Beach

"I'm bored" Dora said as she flung her head back against the bed.
"We live quite the close to the beach, wanna go?" Diego suggested
"Yeah sure!" Dora exclaimed excitedly

Both Dora and Diego put their swimwear on and got in the car. Dora started the car and they were off to the beach.
Once they got to the beach, they set up their belongings on the towel, and ran into the ocean.
Soon enough, the sun had set and everyone had left the beach. Well almost everyone.

Diego and Dora were still splashing in the ocean, when suddenly a bright green bikini top floated up to the surface of the water. Dora's face immediately turned red, as she realised...it was hers.

Diego also seemed to realise, as another item of clothing was removed.Diego had taken off Dora's bikini bottoms.

Diego latched his lips on Dora's neck and immediately started sucking. As Dora's sweet moans filled the warm, summer sea, someone else decided to go swimming.

Suddenly, a large cock was inserted roughly into Dora's ass. A loud scream was released from Dora's mouth, as the mystery man took his cock out and pushed it a little further down in her vagina.

He started pulling it in and out, quicker and quicker until she orgasmed strongly. Just when Dora though it was over, another wave of pleasure washed over her, as two cocks were inserted.

One in her mouth and the other in the vagina. She instinctively knew what to do, and started sucking and biting. The loud moans of the man above her sounded like Diego's. So she knew who that was, but who was the other?

Then, an overwhelming heat rose over Dora, as the mystery man below her bit sharply on her clit. And more of her white goodness poured out, until all 3 of them were surrounded by white, delicious semen.

Dora fell backwards, only to be caught by her mystery lover. She turned around to see that it was the one and only, Caillou.

Dora fell back, resting her head onto his shoulder, while Diego put his and Caillou's trunks on. Then he put Dora's two piece on and walked out of the sea, with Caillou carrying Dora bridal style next to him.

Eventually, they all fell asleep on Dora and Diego's towel, only to he woken up by a ball hitting Dora's face. It was morning, and there were kids on the beach.

Dora them tried to stand up, but fell backwards onto Diego, waking him up. Caillou walked out of the water and picked Dora up and started walking to the car. Followed by Diego, with their things.

Caillou sat Dora down in the back seat and then got in the drivers seat, as Diego got in the passengers. Then they all drove off back home, to have a peaceful sleep.

(Btw, in this Caillou can drive)