Caramel Erection

Diego was half way through his day at the Caramel Castle when he got his first customer, it was Dora and Caillou!

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" Diego asked happily
"Just came by to see you. How's it going?" Dora said.
"Terrible, I'm half way through the day and you guys are my first customers!" Diego said annoyed.
"Well how about you close up for the day and we could fix that tone." Caillou suggested seductively.

Diego smirked and walked over to the door, flipped the sign to say 'closed' and locked the door. When he turned around he was immediately slammed into the desk by Dora as she passionately made out with him. Caillou closed all the blinds and locked all the doors except one. The backroom.

Dora pulled Diego into the backroom and locked the door behind Caillou. Diego grasped Dora's neck and smashed her against the door while taking off her dress and heels, only to reveal she had nothing underneath.

"Eager are we?" Diego said as he looked Dora up and down.
"Clearly I'm not the only eager onr" Dora responded while dragging her hand across Diego's hips and resting it on his growing erection. Diego's face turned red as he remembered he forgot to wear underwear, as he was in a rush this morning. Caillou walked behind Diego and ripped off his clothes. Now all 3 of them were locked in the backroom of Caramel Castle, naked and horny.

Caillou couldn't take it anymore and tackled Diego to the ground sucking aggressively on his neck, while Dora crawled up to him and gently sucked his cock. Quiet moans came from Diego's mouth  but that wasn't enough for Dora. She then bit down, HARD. And a scream of pleasure came from Diego as Dora sucked and bit more viciously on Diego's penis. Diego violently orgasmed into Dora's mouth, and Dora loved it.

Caillou sat on Diego's face "Suck." He demanded, and Diego complied and sucked as hard as he could. Dora then sat on Diego's cock and bobbed up and down slowly, but as the moans of Diego got louder, Dora sped up.

Eventually Diego, Dora and Caillou all orgasmed and were about to continue until.
"Diego?" They heard.
It was Diego's boss.
"Shit! I forgot he was here!" Diego whisper-shouted. As Diego hurriedly got changed, his boss started unlocking all the doors. Dora and Caillou grabbed their clothes and slid themselves under the shelves. Diego unlocked the door right as his boos was about to open it.

"Hi!" Diego said panicked.
"What were you doing in the backroom? And why was the door locked?" His boss questioned
"I was looking for the extra molds when the door slammed shut and locked." Diego lied
"Ok, well then who was screaming?" Boss asked
"I didn't hear any screaming" Diego said, lengthening the lie.
"Ok, but don't let this happen again." His boss said before taking off back to his office.
"That was close." Dora said
"Yeah, maybe next time let's leave this till I'm home so I don't get fired." Diego suggested
"Mkay" Caillou replied as him and Dora got changed.

Diego then helped Dora and Caillou out of the shop and back into their car safely. Then Diego continued with his boring day at work, while Caillou and Dora finished their 'work'.