Intimacy... ~Smut~ (Ghasam Madal x Arthur Lawrence)

“Ghasam, the next time you plan to leave a mark like that. Can you leave somewhere less noticeable?” Arthur asked the taller blader, a sigh passing his lips as he stared at his reflection in the mirror. Ghasam laughed and watched as the smaller male tried to cover the purple hickey. Key word: Tried. 
    “Lighten up love, it’s not that noticeable.” The blonde smirked, laughing again as Arthur threw one of his gloves at him. “Oh no, I’ve been hit~” He feigned sarcastically, laughing harder.
    “I don’t want to hear your sarcasm!” The dapper man told him with a frown, crossing his arms and glaring at his teammate. “This was very unfair Ghasam. You’re supposed to warn me when you do things like that!”
    “But the element of surprise!” 
    “But nothing!”

Ghasam pouted as he leaned back on his bed, arms crossed as he stared at the smaller upside down.
    “You’re no fun.” He stated, a huff leaving his lips while his head leaned off the edge of the bed. 
    “Says the one who expresses their feelings through violence and anger.” Arthur retaliated, a sly smile on his lips as he noticed the offended look the taller had.
    “The audacity!”
    “And yet you don’t deny it.” It was Arthur’s turn to laugh, picking up his fallen glove and slipping it back on. “I’m going to check on the team, make sure they’re doing their training.”

Walking towards the door, he turned back and blew a kiss to the fighter before taking his leave, leaving Ghasam to his own devices. The taller blader huffed and sat up, getting off of his bed and moving towards the door, deciding to practice more of his fighting stances as he walked out.

~~~

Soft gasps filled the almost silent atmosphere, a small body forced harder against the surface of the bed. Tan hands gripped the smaller, paler ones tightly and pushed them into the sheets, small grunts leaving the taller body’s lips. It was currently half past eleven in the evening and intimacy was in the air, clothes littering the floor around the bedroom. Arthur shivered in delight the more he felt Ghasam move, tears in his eyes as small moans passed his lips. Though he doesn’t remember how they got to this point, he didn’t care. It felt too good for him to give a damn about specifics.

They had been going at this for almost an hour at this point, neither wanting it to stop as Ghasam thrusted into him repeatedly, whether it be fast or it be slow. He loved listening to the normally calm, collected captain gasp and moan his name, enjoying the way he slowly came undone by his touch. The older blader leaned more into his smaller partner, lips brushing by his ear as he huffed out a breath.
    “You’re so good Arthur… You deserve to be spoiled…” Ghasam breathed quietly into his ear, Arthur shuttering and letting out a higher moan. The taller blonde smirked, continuing to whisper small praises in his ear the harder and faster he thrusted.
    “P-please~ D-don’t stop~” Arthur moaned shamelessly, his small hands tightening their hold on his partner’s as he arched his back. Ghasam didn’t, taking one of his hands away to grab his lover’s face gently, forcing violet eyes to stare into his own blue ones. Arthur wiggled and moaned as the taller never missed a beat on his rough thrusts, his now free hand taking hold around his neck, grabbing a handful of blonde hair.

God did this man know how to work him…

The small captain suddenly pulled on his hair as he let out a loud squeal, the tears he had in his eyes now on his cheeks.
    “G-Ghasam~! O-Oh God, r-right there~!” The shorter blonde squealed loudly, the immense pleasure of Ghasam finding a sweet spot causing him to continually pull the hair he had a grip on. Ghasam bit his lip and grunted softly as he got rougher, his hand gently around his partner’s neck.
    “That’s it… Let me hear you moan my name…” He growled huskily, his voice sounding deeper from the lust as a breathless smirk played on his lips. His voice alone made Arthur shiver in delight, his name coming out of his mouth in many different volumes despite the growing tightness he felt in his stomach.
    “O-oh, I-I’m so close~! G-Ghasam, I-I’m gonna-” His breath got stuck in his throat as he pulled Ghasam down, his teeth embedding into his tan skin as he let out a shivering moan. Ghasam grit his teeth slightly in pain, his own knot in his stomach
    “I know sweetheart, I’m close too…” He moaned out softly into his ear, grabbing onto his waist tightly as he thrusted hard and fast. Arthur moaned and cursed loudly, his cum splattering on his stomach as his legs shook harshly in Ghasam’s grasp.

The tall blonde closed his eyes tightly and forced himself as deep as he could into his love, releasing his warm seed deep inside his small body, a shuttering moan leaving him. Arthur’s tongue lolled out of his mouth feeling the sudden warmth inside him, bleary eyes shut tightly as he let out a final moan. The two panted heavily and Ghasam slowly pulled himself out, his hands now grasping onto the bed sheets as he attempted to catch a breath. Through blurred vision, Arthur looked up into blue eyes and felt himself smile softly, his chest heaving.
    “... W… W-wow…” Was all that came out of his mouth, swallowing thickly when his throat felt dry. His voice was partially hoarse, but that’s only because of all the moaning and begging he had done. Ghasam let out a low, raspy chuckle, sitting back on his legs and popping his back as he stretched his arms out.
    “That… I can get used too…” The taller blonde said softly, trying to wipe away the sweat that dripped down his face. Arthur did his best to let out a laugh, it sounding slightly broken when he did.
    “Hey Arthur, can I-” The door suddenly opened and in walked Ivan, The short Bey Trainer stopping in his tracks upon seeing the couple. Naked- His face flushed, his mouth agape. “I’ll, uh, come by later…” Was all he said as he turned on his heel and walked out, closing the door as he did.

Arthur looked like he was about to have a stroke, his face a darker red than it was before as his hands covered his mouth.
    “Huh, that’s what I forgot to do…” Ghasam said shortly, popping his knuckles with a shrug. Arthur immediately snapped his eyes to his partner, glaring at him.
    “T-That’s all you have to say?!” The smaller blader asked angrily, doing his best to sit up. Ghasam helped him up and shrugged again, adjusting his legs.
    “Uh, oh no?” He asked, fighting a smile and a laugh. The team captain looked at him harshly, getting up slowly and getting dressed despite the amount of pain he felt in his body.
    “Y-you’re unbelievable.” He told him with a glare, walking to the door.
    “What? You look a bit embarrassed!” Ghasam said with a smile, laughing as Arthur slammed the door to his room after walking out. “So worth it.”

The tall fighter chuckled to himself as he got dressed himself, popping his back before laying on his bed and closing his eyes as he rested. He knew Arthur was gonna calm down by the time he came back so he wasn’t worried, a smirk on his lips as he hummed softly.

Arthur couldn’t be mad at him forever, after all. Not after the night of passion he was just given.

NightBear15 signing off...