Piano Keys... (Orochi Ginba x Zac the Sunrise)

Fingers pressed the keys to a piano, a soft melody playing throughout the large room. Orochi counted the beats in his head, tapping his foot slightly as he continued playing.

Music. One of the few things that can help him escape the hell of everyday life. Another being Omni Odax, the second half to his duet. The brown-haired male played the final notes to one of his favorite songs, one written by his best friend, they ringing through his ears. He sat back, cracking his fingers and stretching out his arms, yawning slightly.

         "I didn't know you play piano." A familiar voice called in front of him, making him jump slightly. He looked over the piano, his gray eyes meeting the teal eyes of Zac the Sunrise, his best friend and teammate.
         "Oh. Yeah, I've been playing since I was four." Orochi replied, moving to face the idol better. Zac hummed, walking farther into the room and leaning against the piano.
         "I see... Was that one of my songs that you were playing?" The blonde asked, his eyes full of joy and wonder.
         "It was actually. One of my favorites too."
         "And you can just... Play any song by ear?" Zac asked again. The brown-haired blader nodded, making him grin widely. "Orochi, that's incredible! You're really talented!"

A faint blush crossed Orochi's cheeks, he giving the excited male in front of him a soft smile.
          "Thanks Zac. That really means a lot." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
          "Say, you and I should do a duet sometime! With your piano skills and my voice, we'll shine bright together!" Zac suggested, his eyes sparkling like stars.
         "We can do one now, if you want. I don't have anything else planned right now."
         "Spectacular! How about we do that song you were just playing? It's one of my personal favorites too!" Zac asked, his smile widening. Orochi shrugged, cracking his fingers again.
        "Why not?" He said, his fingers hovering over the keys. "Ready?" He asked, the blonde idol nodding immediately. His fingers pressed the starting keys, beginning the song.

          "He's the boy that no one ever knows...
And I say hi, but he's too shy to say hello..." Zac sang softly, his voice echoing in the room. "He's just waiting for that one to take his hand and shake him up, I bet I could..."

          "I wish my heart was always on his mind...
'Cause he's on mine like all day all the time..." Orochi sang after, surprising the teal-eyed male. "Forget me not. Forget me now, I've come to far to turn around.
I'm here tonight..."

"'Cause I'm never going down, I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave, so put your hands up.
If you like me, then say you like me."

"I'm never going down, I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave, so put your hands up.
If you like me, then say you like me."

"Woah oh oh.
Woah oh oh.
Woah oh oh.
Woah oh oh."

"He's the boy that no one ever knows.
Works a double just to buy him clothes.
Nicotine and faded dreams, baby just believe there's no one else like me."

"'Cause I'm never going down, I'm never giving up.
Never gonna leave, so put your hands up.
If you like me, then say you like me."

"I'm never going down, I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave, so put your hands up.
If you like me, then say you like me."

"Woah oh oh
Woah oh oh
Woah oh oh
Woah oh oh."

"It's time to fall into my arms.
'Cause I've been waiting far too long."