Flesh... ~Smut~ (Theodore Glass x Norman Tarver)

He gasped quietly for breath, the feeling of lips running across the skin of his neck making shivers rack his body. He wasn’t one for this type of thing, no, it wasn’t the way into his heart. But something about him, about this older man, makes him want to beg for more.

Norman sat comfortably in his lap, his black-gloved hands clinging to the black fabric of the suit coat. Theodore’s lips kept brushing his ever-so-slightly in their movements, dripping down his cheek, jaw, and neck just to feel him shiver. He loved feeling the way the young gold-eyed man tensed in his hold, knowing just how new he was to the affection. Theodore has known him since recruiting the teal-haired male into the Snake Pit, the two growing close over time.

Now here they were, closer than ever and pressed into one another as large hands held the smaller waist. He kissed and nipped at the pale skin to leave his marks, slowly dragging his hands up and having them disappear under the yellow turtleneck. Norman’s indigo coat was already discarded carelessly to the floor, a soft moan dribbling past his lips upon feeling a thumb glide across one of his nipples.
    “Let me hear more of your beautiful sounds…” That husky voice the gold-eyed blader loved so much whispered to him, another round of shivers tracing up his spine and teeth back into his neck.
    “P-please…” His begs were shameless as his fingers curled tighter into his suit coat. “I-I can’t take anymore teasing…”

His somewhat deep voice quivered under his piercing cyan gaze, his hips bucking into the older man’s to increase the friction he was already feeling below. Theodore smirked and brought their lips together in a scorching kiss, dominating his mouth as much as his hands dominated his body. Clothes kept coming off and decorating the floor, the smaller pushed harshly against the wall and against the stronger body. Teeth back into his neck and their bodies like puzzle pieces, Theodore’s hand pinned both of Norman’s above his head, his length teasing him in just the slightest of pokes.
    “Tell me what you want, love…” His voice absolutely dripped with lust, and clouded gold eyes closed tightly.
    “Y-you… T-take me…” Norman pleaded softly, soft huffs leaving his slightly parted lips.
    “Good boy…” His length pushed its way deep into the younger body, a shuddering moan slicing through the heavy air upon the feeling of pleasure.

~~~

Blood mixed with sweat and loud moans stuck in his throat, his gloveless pale hands desperately clinging to the sheets as Theodore tore him apart with rough thrusts. Time was nonexistent the further the two went, one of the larger hands pushing his head into the bed and holding the back of his throat. Norman’s heart beat quickly in his chest and the team owner could feel it in his grip, a small smile gracing his lips as he pressed into the back of the paler body.

Norman lay littered in deep bite marks and hickeys, the bites stinging the more sweat got into the open wounds. His pale skin was burned a beautiful shade of red and his hips held handprints, Theodore constantly giving his harsh smacks during his brutal thrusts. The young blader’s screams and begs muffled against the sheets and his legs quivered, the feeling he had unlike anything ever the more he was taken out. The older man constantly whispered filthy words and pleasurable praises against the burned skin of his ear, eventually releasing his neck only to reach for his hands and hold him down as he just fucked him mercilessly.

Theodore slammed in deep enough to hit a nerve, the scream that his partner let out giving him the energy to keep going despite the overwhelming feeling of ecstasy clouding his head. He knew just how turned on the smaller man was and he knew he wanted to be taken out, hearing the constant begs and curses that came from below as he worked him expertly. Norman voiced the intoxicating feeling that his older partner gave him, the tightening he was already feeling in the pit of his stomach worsening the more he was worked.
    “Scream for me…” He heard despite his shameless moans and pleas, the tightening breaking loose when he reached his orgasm. His legs quivered and his moans remained loud as the high of ecstasy clouded his head, nails digging deeper into the sheets under the tight grip. Theodore had bit his lip and dug his own nails into the pale wrists he had a grip on, releasing his warm seed deep inside Norman’s body as his muscles locked and kept him in place, riding out his own orgasm and high feeling.

His head hung and sweat dripped down his forehead as he attempted to unlock his muscles, huffing a breath when he pulled out and sat back on the bed. They both heaved and attempted to collect their thoughts, cyan eyes looking down at his beloved. Norman didn’t move for a good three minutes after they finished, palms covering his eyes while laying completely still.
    “Dear?” He heard the man ask, humming softly in response. “Are you okay?”
    “F… F-fine…” His voice broke instantly, causing him to cringe and cough softly to try and straighten it out. “I-I’m… I-I’m okay…”

A hand touched his back and rubbed gentle circles into the pale, sweat-covered skin, bringing a soft smile to his lips.
    “T-that feels good…” Norman told him quietly, laying his head to the side and closing his eyes.
    “That’s the point, my dear…” Theodore said, his own small smile on his lips the more he massaged his lover’s back. The teal-haired man yawned harshly all of a sudden, his closed golden eyes tightening slightly as he did.
    “I-if you keep doing that, you’re going to put me to sleep…”
    “Who said that wasn’t my goal?”

Teal eyebrows furrowed slightly, he refusing to open his eyes as sleep clouded his thoughts.
    “E-evil…” He mumbled, clocking out in no time at all after that single word. The team owner watched him for a minute as his soft hand motions slowly ceased, a small smile on his lips before he leaned over and kissed his head gently.
    “Sweet dreams…” Was all he said before he slid off the bed, dressing back into his suit before disappearing out the bedroom door, off to make sure he finished everything he needed to have done for the day.

Don’t worry though, he came back and helped Norman clean up after~

NightBear15 signing off...