Chapter 2: House of the rising son.

A/N: In this story before Elena and Carloine left with Hayley.They started to put their problems aside with Rebekah.They are ok in the same room,but,they still don't trust or forgive eachother yet.

-----------------------------------------------

Rebekah parks in front of the Mikaelson mansion,leaveing a message on her phone as she gets out,Hayley,Elena and Carloine,inside,hears something and walk warily down the stairs."Elijah,if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city,then well done.I'm here,and i'm worried.Now pick up before i kick in your bloody door",Rebekah walks up the front steps and opens the door.She walks in as Elena,Carloine and Hayley comes down the stairs,wielding a fire iron.

"Who the hell are you?",Hayley asks.Elena's eyes grew wide as did Carloine's."Oh you must be the maid.My bags are in the car-get them will you?",Rebekah demands.Hayley,smiling wryly,puts down the iron poker."Hello.Not the maid",she said awkwardly.Rebejah's face went blank and confuced,then she realize's."Oh,one of the pregnant werewolves,my brother Klaus ,knocked up.I was expecting to see some sort of baby bump.Guess nor you or Elena are showing yet.It's Hayley,isn't it?"

Hayley nods,"You have your brother's manners",Hayley says.Carloinr has to stop herself from laughing remebering what Damon use to call her 'minie Klaus'."And his temper,too,so watch it.Where's Elijah",Rebekah asks.Elena looked angry."Beats me.He's long gone",She messed with her hands.'Bekah's head snapped towards Elena."What do you mean,'long gone'?",She questions.

Elena sighs."Well one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me and Hayley in this Predicament that a bottle of schoch,some bad decisions(Klaus),and a moment thing(Elijah) got us into",Elena looked down feeling stupid,"He was all poetic about how we're family-and then klaus told us he bailed.Guess that what i get for trusting a vampire,no ofence Carloine...",Hayley finished of for Elena.

"Elijah is not just any vampire,and he doesn't brake deals.Elena,Carloine you know that!",Rebekah says.Elena looked down ashamed she didn't realize,"Do you really blame me?.We both went back on our word's mant times before!,how was i to know it wasn't any different!",Elena wispers."Right,ok fair enough.But this means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like.Klaus!Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother,you narcissistic,back-stabbing wanker!",Rebekah shouts.Klaus opens a pair of doors and enters the room.

"Enough with all the shouting.Little sister,i should have known.I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?",Klaus says."They were very rude",She repiled,Rebekah calmly explained what happend to her at the bar,impaling vampires violently with a pool stick."Trying to victimize a poor,innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter.So sorry,were they friends of yours?Oh,that's right,you don't have any friends",Rebekah remarks."I do have friends.I have Marcel.You remember him,don't you?,Yes of course you do.He fancies himself the 'The king of the Quarter' now,and he has these rules about killing vampires.It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you",Klaus smirked with an evil glint in his eyes.

"I don't care about Marcel or his rules.Elijah doesn't welch on deals.What did you do to him?",Rebekah asks."Perhaps he's on holiday....or taking a long autumn nap upstairs.Well,go on.Take a look around.You remember this house as i do as well".

Rebekah, who had gotten up to leave from the room,turns back to Klaus."I remember everything"

-------------------------------------------

(FLASHBACK-NEW ORLEANS,1820)

Rebekah walks through a doorway into a room filled with people dressed in their finery for some sort of party.They nod at Rebekah as she passes.