I Will Be Rewriting

Hello, It's been awhile I know, But I have good reasons as to why I haven't been publishing things, my personal life kept getting in the way, I hurt my wrist for some quiet time and then I hit writer's block for this story, so as the Title states I will be rewriting a whole new book of this-some things will be different as I read this book once more and I felt like it needed to have undergo heavy editing, so I will be making a new book of it. I'll leave this book up until I have finished the same amount of chapters I have here.

The Plot-

' Elena Gilbert, a friend, a sister and a daughter. A girl that every other girl expires to be like- Kind, selfless and caring. At the age of 17 she was thrown into the world of the supernatural when two vampire brothers came to town and she later found out that she is a doppelganger and yet in this whole mess something normal yet impossible happens to her, when at age 19 she and a werewolf named Hayley get taken by New Orleans witches and Elena finds out that she is pregnant with Elijah's baby and that she is a werewolf herself. ' 

Once again, I am so sorry for the long wait and I hope you'll enjoy the rewrite of this book once it comes out. Once it does I will post a chapter in this book about it. As of now th release of the new book will be unknown as I am getting ready to finish high school. But I will work as hard as I can on it. I will update you all on when the Release of the new book will be as soon as I can.

Thank you for reading The originals and Elejah story book one, I just hope the rewrite will more better and enjoyable for you all.