Rewrite Will Soon Be Out!

Hi everyone! So it's been a long while, I have been really busy with school and home life and work-But now the long wait is finally over! Yay! 

I am so happy to finally give the announcement that the rewrite of this book will be published soon, It will come out next Friday and will be updated every Friday after. There will be a few changes in the rewrite- like Caroline isn't in the first few chapters she will be coming into the story after Divina's death in season 1. And Elena is not pregnant with both Klaus and Elijah's child, I didn't like that plot so much so now Elena is just pregnant with Elijah's child-And yes, it's going to be twins cause 1-Eljiah with a daughter is a image that wont leave my head and 2- Elena well I just feel like her having a son and a daughter would be true to her characters ending in the show with her having two kids and I wanted to give her that, if that makes sense.

There will be a few other changes but those are the main ones for now. And this book will not fully follow The Originals, as I am aiming to give the Mikealson family all a happy ending so things will be highly different as the books go on.

I will be making this a book series, so for every season of the show there will be a new book. This will mainly be to help me so I can concentrate on what I'm doing bit by bit and I hope it will stop me from getting the most evil curse ever- Writers block. 

The rewrite is called "Me And You(Elejah.)"

I hope you all will enjoy the rewrite of the book when it's out!