13

India

"Well, well.....who do we have here.....?"

The older man didn't even look at Ymir, his eyes zeroed in on me. A large charming smile crossed his face and I can see his mouth chewing on what seems to be the gum Dorian mentioned.

I gave him a nervous smile, his smile was just like Ymir's and his dad. "Wassup ole man.....?" He looked at Ymir and reared his head back.

"Ole man....? Need I remind you, I still can use this leather belt and beat y'all asses, like I did when I caught y'all taking a shower...." He said all this with that smile on his face. He stuffed his hands in pockets and shrugged, like he had no care in the world.

Holly, Reece and Travis guffawed and I fought my own giggles, looking at Ymir. He chuckled bashfully looking away nervously. "Dang Sr....you had to do it like that?" Dorian asked quietly, he honestly looked hurt.

Holly & Travis,  Reece

Dorian & Keria (Kiki)

Despite that laid back and quiet nature he got....Dorian is actually funny as hell. Put him together with Ymir, it's a non stop shit show.

"Baby....let the kids come inside. It's cold and you got the baby standing all in it...." A real beautiful older woman appeared.

"Oh, hey baby.....I just had to set somebody straight, right quick. Y'all come in....." Ymir grandpa waved us in.

We let Travis in first, as he was carrying Kiki and the rest of us followed. "Grandpa the only one who can shut both of 'em down, including uncle Kamir. But grandma the real one...." Holly whispered, shutting the front door.

"I heard that.....and you're completely right, my lovely granddaughter. True love is my bed rock....." Ymir's grandfather turned and winked at his wife.

"You so sweet, my lil chocolate Casanova....." She lightly kissed his lips.

"Ugh.....Eddie the only one who could pull it off, Sr...." Dorian mumbled. I'm silent through this whole scene and I already see where Ymir gets his vibe from.

"It still works. Don't it, baby....?" I giggled, watching him kiss his wife on the cheek this time.

"There is a new person in the group, can I please introduce my girlfriend....?" Dorian sighed and the two older couple's eyes fell on me.

"Oh.....I'm sorry, baby....you get these three and my son together.....it's nonsense. I'm Katherine, but call me Kat." She stepped forward, with her hand stretched out.