15

Holly

"Gurl....I'm so due for a mani/pedi....." I looked at my nails and cringed. I got out the car and opened my daughter's door. "C'mon, baby....." I got Keke out her car seat.

"Who you telling? I ain't had one since Germany....way before then, maybe...." Reece got out the passenger side.

"Ew.....that's almost three months......what you doin, sis....?" I took Keke tablet and closed my baby's jacket. It wasn't too cold, but you can still feel the chill in the air, I lift Keke on my hips.

 It wasn't too cold, but you can still feel the chill in the air, I lift Keke on my hips

Keria (Keke)
Holly & Travis daughter

"I was stuck in med school, doing 14 hour rotations, married to a dog of a niggah. I ain't even have time to take a s-h-i-t....." Reece whispered, avoiding my baby's angelic ears. I snorted out a laugh and we started walking.

Reece may be a hot head, but she a smart ass hot head. Ain't no way in hell I'm finna put myself through the stress of med school. I give it to my best friend, though.....she had goals and Reece didn't let the bullshit with Eric stop her. Reece came back home and if she had to deal with a setback of a year, then so be it. Her goal of being Dr. Grant wasn't gonna stop the dream.

"You so stupid....." I chuckled and she shrugged, we walked in Fine Duchess.

Every month we get a mani/pedi. My mom and Tamia were on their way to meet up with us and all who we were missing are, Indy and Barbi. I'm sure India's nails was a far thought for her, right now. We hadn't heard from her or my cousin since Friday......but we knew what's been going on.....Stella done got her groove.

Go best friend.....!

"Hey ladies....where's India and Barbi....?" Kandice greeted us. She owned the shop and we only stayed with her business. Sis got major talent and I trust no one else with mines and my baby's nails.

 Sis got major talent and I trust no one else with mines and my baby's nails