17

Messiah

"Wassup, bruh....?"

"You might wanna start looking up shit on Andrew....."

I got up and reached for my laptop, I been waiting on word. India gave her key and broke her lease, so I ain't really see the reason to keep looking. Even though I'm still curious, specially bout this female he was with.

Why the fuck you so pressed bout a female who don't want you? You gotta throw a bitch fit and fuck up her shit? The act alone spoke volumes to me, that India done unknowingly caught herself up with a fucking crazy ass motherfuckah.

"Why wassup.....?"

"Nigga came round here." My brother and Liyah left not too long ago, maybe like an hour. I was crashing in the extra room Liyah had and was leaving tomorrow.

"You ain't do nothin, right....?" My twin can be a motherfuckin hot head, especially when it comes to Liyah. That niggah got it bad for the woman and I dunno why he ain't tell her shit, yet. I can't understand how she ain't peepin shit bout the things he do.

"Nah, Liyah stopped me. He said some shit that got me feeling some typa way and I swear, I feel like I saw him before." That made me stop, if it's one thing bout my brother.....he got a photographic memory.

"What.....?" I remember India mentioning that Andrew owned a gym and I searched for any registered businesses with his name. I didn't bother to ask for his last name, but it ain't no pressure. It's just a lil bit more work to get what I need.

"You know niggahs nowadays look almost the same." I kept typing.

HA!

Andrew Trell Lowry, Body Fit Gym.

"Where's India store.....?" It took a minute for my brother to answer, which meant that he was smoking a cigarette.

"Carver St......"

The gym was a whole 10 miles from the area, I pulled up his address and that was 12 miles. I looked around the room and let a breath go. We not no private investigators, but something was telling me that me and my brother should be keeping eyes on him.

I looked at the muted tv, they just broke out with news of finding another body. "You heard about the body this morning....."

"Yeah.....possible serial killer. What you found out about them?" He asked.

"Nothing serious. One worked at a nail shop, the other one had no job. No kids.....their family was the ones that reported them missing. No crazy ass exes." I looked at the area Andrew lived in, no typa crime.

"Hm. Nobody from the state, but bodies found across state lines in the state." My brother murmured. "He told Liyah to make sure she be careful out in the streets......"

For that statement to be made.....no, something ain't definitely right. I looked over his bank statements, credit report, ran a complete background check on him.

Nothing.....

"Hold up bruh.....ahh, fuck." Z muttered.

"Moses calling me, too....." I murmured, looking at my other phone and answered the call on speaker.

"Wassup.....?"

"Yo...." I heard Caine.

"Hold on, BJ.....I gotta important phone call." Tej said away from the phone.

"Ok.....I make flowers with Sssimmy.....! Come on CheeChee!" I heard his brother.

"Tell BJ I said wazzuh....!" My brother said.