27

Indy

"I smell a wedding dress coming from you, India.....!" Kalima cheesed at me.....

"You think so....?" I asked. If Morgan asks me, I will push everything back and still make it on time.

This is gonna be the first lady!!

Trevor

Morgan(Her Beauty Within)

Morgan
(Her Beauty Within)

Yeah.....I definitely needa hire more people. I'll ask Cameron if I got enough finances to do that, Reece dad handles all our finances.

"Uh....yeah...." Kalima's friend, Nykima showed me her phone. Social media was burning up with Morgan's dress!

"Look boss, 60k hits already.....!" Barbi showed me his phone.

"This is amazing.....!" Reece gushed, looking in her phone. My giddiness multiplied tenfold and I got Kalima to thank. I watched guests step up, taking pictures of Morgan and her dress......

"I know you had it.....the dress is gorgeous." Ymir whispered in my ear.....I giggled at him. He kissed my temple, pulling me close and we looked at the stage again.

"Good evening, everyone...." Trevor took the mic from his dad. "Have a seat.....have a seat......" We all moved to our designated tables, we were in the same table as Kalima, Jahi and their friends. Ymir pulled my seat out and I looked over the beautiful table setting and venue.

"Thank you for coming tonight, to help me and my future wifey celebrate our engagement

"Thank you for coming tonight, to help me and my future wifey celebrate our engagement...." Trevor looked at Morgan, biting his lips. "Don't she look good, tonight.....?" He raised Morgan's arm, showing her off.

Honestly Trevor Graham is too cute, he was a candidate like no other. Where all other presidents were boujie and so formal.....not Trevor. Braids down his back, tattoos all over and got this vibe that this new generation can relate too. I really hope he wins this election, cuz he can level up with all of us.