21

While the guys are looking for Liyah and Rosalie......

Ymir

"Oh Indy baby, they're gonna find her." Tamia kissed the top of India's head.

"But mama......this was all my fault......I'm so sorry, Trav." India put her face in her hands and leaned on her knees.

Chloé whimpered and paced on my legs, rubbing her nose on India's arm. I looked at Travis, next to Holly. When we called him, of course he was trippin....but he had some typa faith that everything was gonna be aight. He was sure Zaire would find his sister......and Rosalie.

"Stop stressing, India. Things coulda been handled differently, but we ain't finna think like that......my sister gon be aight." He said.

Holly & Travis (India best friend & Liyah brother)

Holly & Travis
(India best friend & Liyah brother)

All of us was at his and Holly's place, parents and all, waiting on some typa word. I rubbed my hand down India's tense back, this shit crazy to even think that this Andrew motherfuckah was the Ahmad Langford. Me and Dorian had just graduated highschool and wasn't at the bakery that day, but my parents and Holly were.

Shit scared the fuck outta me, not knowing if they were aight or not. The fact that Ahmad ain't get killed and was missing.....I think everyone was on a silent watch. We tried to live our days as normal as possible, but we was still on the watch out for Ahmad. The fact that this bitch had been here all this fuckin time and nobody knew it.

It fucked everybody up.

"How psychotic can one be, to actually do plastic surgery and plot this long.....?" Unc said next to aunty.

"A crazy bitch....." aunty said.

Muhammad & Selasia(Ymir uncle & aunt)

Muhammad & Selasia
(Ymir uncle & aunt)

"The man is way past psychotic. You know him and Raymond wasn't right in the head. Remember before Honor and her sister escaped, they robbed that bak and Ahmad killed the lady.....? Laughing like it was nothing." Mom said.