Y/L/N

Your POV
We walked inside the office and I went up to the Office lady, she looked at Tom, I looked at him and realized he had taken off his hat and shades in the car "Oh, My, Gosh are You Spider-Man" She said and got up from her chair, Tom nodded "Can I have a picture for my daughter" She asked "Sure" Tom said, while they were doing that I slipped a keycard into my pocket "Can you say Hello Gina" The lady said as she recorded Tom "Hello Gina" Tom said, "Thank You" the Lady said as she sat back down in her seat "What can I help you both with" She asked "Nothing, can I get a ice pack" I asked, she nodded and left, I grabbed Toms hand and used the key card to get into the campus, when we were finally in Tom looked at me "Why did you do that for" he asked "Well, it was going to take forever to get it, and it was on the desk so I just" I said, "Come on" I said we walked to Room 109, "What's this room for" Tom asked as I unlocked it with the Keycard, I opened the door and we walked inside, there where posters everywhere I walked over to the poster That said:
Good Luck, Mr. Y/L/N
It was signed with a bunch of students signatures, "Who's that for" Tom asked "It's for me" I said "Really, you were a teacher here" Tom asked "No, I was helping the teacher before I left" I said as I brought the poster down "Your last name is Y/L/N" Tom said, I nodded "That's a nice last Name, but I think Holland would fit you way better" Tom said I almost dropped the poster "Are you flirting" I asked "What if I was" Tom said and walked over to me, "Do you have a problem with it" Tom asked as we made eye contact "No" I said as I pecked his nose, "Okay, I needed this poster and my binder for my schedules... Hold this" I said as I handed Tom the poster, he grabbed it and I walked to the Binders by the door and looked for mine, then my phone rang in my pocket, I took it out and saw that If was my dad, I picked it up while I continued searching for the binder "Hey, Dad" I said "Did you hear" Dad asked "Heard what" I asked "That the Holland man is it town" Dad said, I looked at Tom "Really" I said "Yeah" Dad said I chuckled "Cool" I said as I found the binder I was looking for "Okay, well come home Soon" Dad said "Okay, Bye" I said "Bye" Dad said and he hung up, I put my phone back in my pocket "Was that you're dad" Tom asked "Yeah" I said as I walked over to him "I would like to meet him, he sounds like a nice Bloke" Tom said "I think it's a little to early to meet the parents" I said "But trust me, he would love to meet you" I said, he chuckled and looked down and back at me, I blushed "Tom you have to stop doing this" I said as we walked out of the classroom "What, it's not my fault you fancy me" Tom said, I locked the door and turned to him "No, you have to stop being so charming" I said, we went back to the office and there was no one, I left the keycard on the table and we walked outside and saw a group of people at the front was the office lady, they hadn't noticed us yet, Tom looked at me, "Run to the car, I'll distract them" I said as I threw my keys to him and he caught them and began to run, I walked to the group, "Hey, What are we looking for" I asked The office lady looked at me "He was with him" She said and they all surrounded me, "Oh, your looking for Tom... he's over there" I said and pointed at a person that was in a black hoody walking away they all looked at him and began to run, "Tom Holland" They yelled, I ran back to the car, Tom was in the drivers seat so I got on the passengers seat "Drive Before they realize who that actually is" I said he nodded and we drove out of the parking lot and away from the school, "So where to next" I asked "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go help me take boxes to my hotel" Tom asked I nodded "You helped me, I'll help you" I said he smiled.