Darling

Your POV
I got up and looked out the window it was raining hard, I checked my phone and saw it had died. I sat back down, "Can I come out now" I asked "I mean, Yeah" Tom said I got up and opened the door and was hit with his scent, I almost fainted but Tom grabbed my waist and helped me up, "Can I lay down" I asked "Yeah" Tom said and helped me lay down on the bed. I took the covers that smelled like him and pulled them into me, he tried to sit but I pushed him off, "Are you nesting" he asked, I nodded, and covered myself with the blanket and inhaled the scent, "How does it feel to nest" Tom asked, I took off the blanket a little so my eyes were showing, "It feels like a place where I feel safe enough to go to sleep" I said and "Can I come in" Tom asked "No" I said, "Are you hungry" Tom asked "Hungry for you" I said and then I regretted what I just said "Sorry" I said "It's okay" Tom said as I felt him sit on the bed "Tom, is there water" I asked "Yeah" Tom said and I felt a shift on the bed "Here" Tom said I stretched out my hand hand and grabbed the water I opened it and gulped it down, then I felt Slick run down "You know you smell really Good, Darling" Tom said I blushed, "You like it when I call you Darling, Darling" Tom said "No" I lied "Really your scent says otherwise" Tom said I groaned "Have you done anything about your heat" Tom asked "No, and I'm getting Slick all over your sheets" I said "No, it's okay" Tom said "No it's not, this isn't even my room" I said "So, we could share" Tom said "I could sleep on the floor" I said sitting up on the bed "No, my rut is basically over you still need a while" Tom said as he got on the floor, "Thank you" I said and looked at him, he nodded and I started to feel drowsy and I fell asleep.

No ones POV
Tom watched you as you fell asleep, he never had a rut with an Omega before. He studied your face how you looked peaceful, he always liked Girl omegas, he had always felt that Boy Omegas were cute, but he never acted out on theses feelings, even if he wanted to. Tom got up and walked to you, he slowly pushed you away from the edge so you wouldn't fall from the bed, he watched as your chest slowly rose up and down, he sat on the bed careful trying not to wake you so you wouldn't kick him out, then he felt movement on your side of the bed and felt a head near his arm pit, he looked and saw that you were still asleep but now you were in his arm pit. Tom removed his arm but you put your head on his chest and snuggled up, he heard something by the door, he got you off and walked to the door, he tried it and it opened, he looked back inside the room, maybe he had a chance he thought as he closed the door and went back to the bed, once he did you snuggled on top of his chest as Tom went to sleep.

Your POV
I felt a heartbeat under me and I was being lifted up a little and went back down, I opened my eyes and realized that I was on Toms chest, I looked up at him and saw that I was actually on Toms chest, I was gonna get off but not yet, I stayed still and heard his heart beating, it was soothing then I felt him move, I got off him but he whined and I got back on him and he went back to sleep, but I had to leave and wake him up, I got off his chest and he whined "Tom" I said  and moved him a little, he stretched out his arm like he was looking for something, "Tom wake up" I said, his eye opened and he looked around and stared at me "The doors are open" I said "Really" he said and rubbed his eyes, I nodded "Guess this is goodbye" I said "No, Wait" he said getting up he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone "Can you put in your number" He asked looking at me I looked at him "Sure" I said and I grabbed his phone and Dialed my number and handed it back to him, "What should your contact name be" Tom asked I shrugged "It's your phone" I said "It is, Darling" Tom said and typed into his phone.