Together

Your POV
I helped Tom up, the guy was unconscious on the floor, Tom turned to me "Are you okay... he didn't hurt you did he" Tom asked, I nodded No, "See, I should have stayed" Tom said, we looked at the guy, "What do we do" I asked "Is he dead" Tom asked, I kneeled and Tom just looked at me ready if the guy woke back up, I touched his neck and there was a pulse, "No, he's alive" I said as I got back up, "I'm going to call the police" Tom said "No... you have to leave then I'll call the police" I said "What, Why" Tom asked "You are a actor, if the press got news of this, your whole career would go down the drain" I said "So" Tom said "No, come on" I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs, "I'm not leaving you alone with this Bloke" Tom said "Okay... I'll stay outside until the police show up" I said. Tom looked at me, "I'll be fine" I said "Yeah, that's what you said last time and looked what happened" Tom said "Yeah well that wasn't supposed to happen" I said "Well of course that wasn't supposed to happen" Tom said "Okay either way go" I said "No" Tom said "If you go I'll go to your hotel... and remember I'm still on my heat" I said "Okay, see you then" Tom said as he walked to the car and got inside and drove away, I chuckled, I called the cops and they arrived 20 minutes later, they got the guy and put them into their car and asked me some questions, I had told them I was on my heat and that solved any questions they had, after that because Tom had taken my car I asked the police men to please drive me to the hotel and they said yes, once I walked into the hotel room with the key Tom had gave me I sniffed and I went over the edge, I went to the closet and found some of Tom's sweaters and shirts, I threw them all onto the bed and crawled into a blanket next to them and stuffed my nose into a shirt and kept sniffing till I saw that Tom walked in, "Hello, Darling" Tom said as he jumped onto the bed and took off his shoes, I put my head on his lap, "Well someone's eager" Tom said as he finally removed his last shoe, I nodded my head, Tom helped my out of his lap and onto the bed and got on top of me, "Tom" I moaned "That's not my name right now, Sweetheart" Tom whispered into my ear "Alpha" I moaned "Yes My, Omega" Tom said as he sucked on my neck, "I need" I said "You need what" Tom asked "I need... I need your knot" I said "Don't worry omega you'll get that soon" Tom said as he continued sucking on my neck, "Alpha, please" I said "Just because you said please" Tom said as he took off his shirt and threw it, I felt his abs, "You like those" Tom asked as he kissed my neck he was removing my pants, I nodded "Please, Alpha, need you" I moaned, Tom took my pants and boxers off in one swift motion, he grabbed my cock and began to jerk me off, I moaned and started to feel hotter then I was before "Look at you, my beautiful, Omega" Tom said as his hand sped up, "Yes" I moaned, Tom started to unbuckle his pants and continued kissing me, "Are you ready" Tom asked, "Yes please make me yours, Alpha" I said, Tom spread my legs and his finger touched my hole which was covered in Slick, "All wet for me" Tom said "Yes, all for you" I said, Tom grabbed a condom and put it on and positioned himself so we could look at each other's eyes, "Here it comes" Tom said as he entered me, I moaned and my right hand tried to find something to grab onto, Tom's left hand interlocked our hands together, "I'm going to move" Tom said, I nodded, Tom moved slowly and steadily, In and out, "Alpha, faster" I said "Anything for you, Omega" Tom said as he began to pick up the pace, I moaned, "Fill me" I said, "Fill me with pups" I said, I Felt Toms cock twitch inside me, "Please, Alpha, fill me with Pups" I said, Tom went even faster "I'll give you pups... you'll look so good round with my pups" Tom said as he grunted "Yes, Yes, Yes" I moaned and Tom found my spot and began to aim there, "You want to have your, Alpha's, Pups" Tom asked "Yes, want them" I moaned, Toms thrusts started to get sloppy and he began to pound hard into me getting me closer to the edge "Here it comes, I'm going to fill you up, get you pregnant" Tom said as he thrusted one last time, His knot locked us together, Tom noticed I hadn't cum yet and started to jerk me off, it didn't take long for me to get close, "I'm gonna cum" I said "Cum, Cum for your Alpha" Tom said as he started to jerk me off faster, I cummed into his hand, some of it got onto our chests, When his knot went down Tom took off the condom and threw it into the trash, he walked to the restroom and got some toilet paper that he used to wipe off the extra cum and laid next to me. "What about Haz" I asked "He rented another room" Tom said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, "Go to sleep, Love, we'll talk tomorrow" Tom said "Okay, Goodnight, To I said as my eyes started to close "Goodnight, Y/N" I heard Tom say before I drifted off to sleep.