Time will Tell

Your POV
I opened my eyes and saw the light come threw the curtains, I looked at Tom he was smiling in his sleep, I looked around and realized we had slept naked, I wanted to let Tom sleep but he had woken up "Good Morning, Love" Tom said and yawned "Good morning" I said as I stretched, "How do you feel" Tom asked as he nuzzled into my neck "I feel great" I said as I wrapped an arm around his back "Good... I need to ask" Tom said and looked at me "Ask away" I said "Yesterday when you were on your heat you said you wanted to have pups" Tom said, I nodded, "Really" Tom said "I mean not right now" I said, Tom frowned, "But I never said Never" I said and Tom's Face lit up. I felt something poke my thigh, "Thomas" I said "What, we could pretend" Tom said as he again put his head in my neck and began kissing it, "Does getting me pregnant turn you on" I asked, "Maybe" Tom said barely above a whisper, then there was a knock on the door, "Who is it" Tom asked "Its me, Maté" I heard Haz say "What do you need" Tom asked "Nothing but this hotel room was rented until Today" Haz said, Tom groaned, "Okay, We'll be out soon, Thank you, Mate" Tom said, "Anytime, Mate... I hope you used protection" Haz said "Maté" Tom said and Haz didn't respond, Tom grabbed my waist, "We have to go" I said as I started to run my fingers threw his hair, "Don't stop that feels nice" Tom mumbled, I chuckled. After a while we got up, I limped to my clothes, I looked at Tom and he smirked, "Shut it"  I said as I picked up my shirt. Then we left the Hotel room and walked downstairs to the Lobby where we met Haz, Tom had left to check out of the room, Haz noticed I was limping, "He did you that hard" Haz asked, I blushed "No" I said "Really" Haz said "Whatever" I said as I walked outside, I breathed in the fresh air my heat was over and it felt great, I felt arms wrap around me, "What are you doing" Tom asked "Nothing just breathing air" I said as I turned around, "Well can I breath with you" Tom asked, I nodded and he kissed me, "I have to go home, to check on my Dad" I said "Oh, I'll drive you if you'd like" Tom asked "I'd love that" I said, Haz came with us because he didn't have no where else to go, I got out of the car and limped to the front door, Tom walked up to me "I really did you hard didn't I, Darling" Tom said "Tom, I do not want my dad to know what I did last night" I said, Tom nodded. Then Dad opened the door "Y/N" he yelled and engulfed me in a hug "I'm so sorry I wasn't here yesterday" Dad said "No it's okay, I'm glad you weren't here so you wouldn't get hurt" I said as I hugged him back "Thankfully Tom was here" I said, Dad let me go and hugged Tom "Thank you" Dad said "No problem, Mr. Y/L/N" Tom said as he hugged him back, Haz walked up to us "Dad, I would like to present you to Tom's friend" I said "Why Hello" Dad said and stuck out his hand, Haz shook it, "My names Harrison" Haz said. We walked inside the house and Dad had already made breakfast, I tried to sit down but it hurt, "Are you okay" Dad asked "I'm fine" I said "Are you sure... do you want to go to the hospital"Dad asked "No, I'm fine... I just fell... yesterday" I said "Okay" Dad said as he began to serve breakfast, I walked next to Tom and he winked at me, I gave him a look and he stopped, "So, Harrison do you have a, Maté" Dad asked as he placed 4 plates of food on the table and 4 cups of orange juice, All four of us sat down, "No actually" Haz said as he digged in, Tom interlocked our hands under the table, "Well my son is" I cut Dad off "Dad, I have something to say" I said and he looked at me, "Me and Tom are dating officially" I said "Really, I couldn't have guessed" Dad said "What" I said, "It's kinda obvious" Haz said with a mouth full "I mean the way you look at each other" Haz said "Yeah, and sure the limping was because you fell" Dad said "It is because of that" I said "Really, I wasn't born yesterday" Dad said and he looked at Tom, I could feel Tom squeeze my hand for help, "Now, Son, Can I call you son" Dad asked Tom, Tom nodded, "Well, Son, I hope you treat my Son right, he deserves the world" Dad said, Tom nodded "Yes, Mr. Y/L/N, Y/N does deserve the world and I hope I can give it to him" Tom said and he looked at me, "Get a room love birds"Haz said. When night rolled around Haz had a called a Uber and left to go get their plane tickets ready, Me and Tom walked to my room and I sat down in the bed, my limping was almost completely gone, Tom sat next to me, "I'm gonna miss you" Tom said "I'll miss you more" I said and we kissed, "Come with me" I said as I grabbed his hand, I led him to the roof "Why are we up here" Tom asked as I sat down he sat next to me, I pointed at the sky which was now filled with stars, "When I was younger I would come up here to talk to my Mom when I missed her" I said and laid down "I'm just going to miss this" I said, Tom laid next to me "You know I'm Thankful I ran into you in the Unmarked center" Tom said I looked at his brown eyes "Me too" I said as I interlocked our hands, "Whatever happens we'll still love each other" I said "Forever" Tom said, "Forever" I said as we looked up at the stars.

A/N: Thank you for reading, The Sequel Cloud 9 is out now!!!