Story Description

When you're all alone in this world, what do you do to survive by yourself? When people around you disappear like shadows in the darkness, can you live through the pain and sadness? When living feels like a punishment, when the world traps you in a bottomless pit of never-ending adversities and affliction, and you don't have the wings to fly away from it, how do you escape? When your life is a complete mess of unassembled, broken pieces that can't be glued back together, is there still hope that things will get better in the end?

The story tells about the life of a fearless, hot-headed delinquent, an eighteen-year-old high school student, a boy who uses his fists to solve his problems. Spending all his days fighting and making trouble in the streets, his life was a dark abyss of endless misery and bad luck. That was until he met her again one fateful night.

Leyon's childhood was anything but happy. It all started with a car accident when he was only eight years old. The incident took everything away from him: his parents, his home, his perfect life, everything. Deaths after deaths, a broken childhood filled with painful memories, a forgotten first love, everything went downhill for him. He grew up lost and alone, all by himself and with nobody to rely on.

Ten years later, during the darkest part of his life, Leyon met his long forgotten childhood sweetheart again. In the midst of the busy streets and the flickering city lights, the two souls reunited in a cruel game of fate.

Unravelling the pain of love, sadness and suffering, this story traverses the life of two broken soulssouls— a mad delinquent and a soft-hearted mute girl. It tells the journey of how these two souls healed each other's wounds, how they paved their own ways by lighting each other's dark paths, and becoming the best version of themselves.