Author's note

Hi everyone! This is a new book of mine. It took me months of sleepless nights to finally get this book complete, and I am really anxious to know what you guys think of it. I don't think this is the best story I've written nor do I think everyone will like it.

I'm known for leaving things halfway. I never finish what I started, but this time I've decided to push myself and complete this book. While writing this story, there were times I cried with the characters, laughed like a maniac, shouted so loud at their stupidity to the point where my family thought I was crazy. I've also been a cave-woman, abandoned relationships with my friends and family just to get this book done. And I'm happy to announce that now it's all over.

Though I'm not confident with my writing skills and there might be episodes where you come across what's called boring writing of mine, and even if this book cannot entertain everyone on the planet, I just hope the people reading this would give it a chance. I would appreciate it more if you could take some precious amount of your time to leave feedbacks and let me know how I can improve this story, too. Constructive criticisms are always welcome.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Before I end this note, I'd like to express a token of my appreciation to the wonderful person who made this awesome book cover. She's _Foxicious

If anyone is looking for a person to get their book covers specially made, I'd recommend her. She's really awesome at her job and she makes exclusive designs. Do check out her works.