INGFTT 1

"No!" Taehyung screamed as his lover gets shot

"No!" Taehyung screamed as his lover gets shot. His eyes widened, standing there frozen as his lover gave him a smile before falling on his knees. Taehyung screamed, shooting the guy before he ran to his lover, he was now laid on the ground. He puts his lover on his arms, shaking his head.
"N-no, you can't leave me... Fight... We'll be able to reach there... Just stay awake, love" Taehyung says as he caressed his lover's cheek.
"I'm... I'm sorry... I f-failed... You wa-wasted energy tr-training me... " His lover says as he touched Taehyung's cheek, smiling with tears falling down his cheeks. His lover's smile fell, groaning.
"This hurts... " His lover says and Taehyung shushes him, crying.
"O-oh... Babe, why are you cr-crying? Y-you're strong, losing me won't change anything, okay?" His lover says, eyes slowly closing.

"Don't close your eyes!" Taehyung screamed, breathing heavily as he sat up. Sighing, he rubs his eyes and looks around. It's already morning. He rubs his face, groaning.
"Gosh, I'm sweaty" He says, getting off of bed, his upper half naked. He walked to the bathroom and did his routine.

Jungkook cowers, protecting himself with just the use of his arms.
"Stop... Stop" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"Weak" The guy says, laughing as they continued to hit Jungkook.
"Hey, don't you think you guys should pick a fight with someone that can fight back" They hear, looking back and is met with a guy in all black.
"And what will you do?" One of the guy says, smirking.
"I can pull out a gun and then blow one of y'all head off" The guy says, startling the three. They all ran, screaming. The guy made eye contact with Jungkook, making him look down.

"Thank you for saving me..."