INGFTT 2

"Yeah, yeah, you could've protected yourself" Taehyung says as he stared at the guy who is now fiddling with his fingers

"U-uh... I don't know any self-defense, only hitting them, but they were stronger" The guy says, biting his bottom lip.

"I'm not good with self-defense, can you train me!"

Taehyung stared at the guy and scoffs.
"Okay then... Tell me your name" He says. The guy smiled, nodding.
"It's Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook says, smiling wide.
"I'm Kim Taehyung" Taehyung says, shaking hands with Jungkook.
"I suggest you go before they go back again" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods, running away.

"Sure"

Taehyung sighs, shaking his head.

"Hyung, you do know that I'm not good with self-defense, I don't know anything about it... " Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Well, you should take some then, you know that you can easily get in trouble and people would literally beat you" Jimin says, shaking his head.
"Hmm.. " Jungkook hums, continuing to wipe the tables. Suddenly, the door opened and they're met with a guy in all black. They stared at each other, frowning.
"I'm sorry, sir... But we're closed" Jimin says. The guy looked at him and Jungkook recognizes him.

"Oh, you guys are?" The guy says, chuckling. Jimin's right eye twitches, looking at Jungkook with the "is this bitch for real?" stare.
"You know me, right?" The guy says, looking at Jungkook. The younger slowly nods. The guy smiled before saying an order.
"Just help me out this once, I saved you" The guy says and Jungkook nods.
"What the fuck" Jimin muttered under his breath, staring at the guy in disbelief before following Jungkook.

"Who the fuck is the guy even?" Jimin asks, rolling his eyes.
"He saved me from those guys who kept bothering me, okay? And, hyung, one coffee won't hurt" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Fine"