INGFTT 10

It's been a few days and Taehyung was ready

It's been a few days and Taehyung was ready. Yeon had hurt Jungkook, which made him more mad. He should've been more early, but Yeon made it hard as he always changes places.
"Are you sure about this?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Yes, don't worry, hyung... I'll save Jungkook, make sure he's safe... He'll be back here" Taehyung says. Jimin stared at him, nodding.
"Thank you.. Be careful too" Jimin says, sighing.

Jungkook coughs as he glared at Yeon. His face full of bruises and cuts from Yeon punching and slapping him.
"I'm so sorry for ruining your pretty face, but you're being a brat so I needed to do it" Yeon says as he grabbed Jungkook's chin.
"Don't touch me" Jungkook says, spitting on Yeon's face.
"Fuck!" Yeon yelled, wiping his face and glaring at Jungkook.
"You fucking bitch! Okay, let's do this" Yeon says, smirking. He grabbed an extra chair, sitting down in front of Jungkook.

"So, wanna know what I did to Taehyung's past lover? Why he's afraid on letting you go with me?" Yeon asks, holding Jungkook's cheeks tightly.
"Well... Taehyung's past lover was just like you... He doesn't know anything about self-defense, Taehyung taught him how to fight and use things to protect himself... But despite all of that, I managed to kidnap him, just like you... Aww, poor you... You're gonna end up like his past lover... He made Taehyung soft too" Yeon says, Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes. He felt bad for what happened to Taehyung.
"What did you do to his lover?" Jungkook asks with a shaky voice, sniffling.

"Well, I tortured him because he's being a bitch like you... Then when Taehyung was about to save him, I shot him... Killing him... And you're gonna end up like him too... Because you're just a pathetic bitch that Taehyung loves"

 Because you're just a pathetic bitch that Taehyung loves"