INGFTT 12

Jungkook gasps, looking down at his now bleeding stomach

Jungkook gasps, looking down at his now bleeding stomach. He dropped the gun, tearing up at the pain.
"H-hyung... " He stutters. Taehyung looked up, frozen.

"N-no, you can't leave me... Fight... We'll be able to reach there... Just stay awake, love"

"I'm... I'm sorry... I f-failed... You wa-wasted energy tr-training me... "

"This hurts... "

"O-oh... Babe, why are you cr-crying? Y-you're strong, losing me won't change anything, okay?"

Taehyung screamed, kicking Yeon as hard as he can and grabbed his gun. He then shot Yeon as many times as he can, only seeing red.
"You motherfucker!" He yelled, tears falling down his cheeks. Yeon is already dead, but Taehyung continued.
"H-hyung... " He hears a weak voice, looking back and seeing a pale Jungkook, trying to reach for him to try and stop him.
"H-he's already dead... " Jungkook says, giving a weak smile. Taehyung dropped the gun, sniffling as he held Jungkook's upper body.

The younger groaned, staring at Taehyung with eyes that looked like it was ready to fall.
"Baby... Kookie... You listen to me... You need to keep your eyes open... And when we arrived at the hospital, you'll be okay" Taehyung says, tearing up. Jungkook weakly lifts his hand up to the older's cheek, smiling as he caressed it.
"B-but... I'm tired... I wanna sleep... " Jungkook says, coughing.
"No, no, don't close your eyes... Keep it open... I want you to keep it open, okay?" Taehyung says as he rips a part of his shirt, big enough to tie around Jungkook's shot wound. He then lifts Jungkook up, bridal style. Jungkook whimpered, his wound hurting.
"Shh, shh... We'll be there soon... Okay?" Taehyung says as his tears fell down on Jungkook's shirt. The younger stared at the older, lifting his hand up to wipe Taehyung's tears.

"D-don't... Cr-cry... I-I'll t-try to s-survive for... Yo-you... "