INGFTT 6

Jungkook is now back to his cafe

Jungkook is now back to his cafe. Of course he still works there, he's just so busy but now he can work properly. Suddenly, someone walks in. Looking up, he's met with a guy. He bows his head as the guy walks to the counter. He gave his smile and looked at the guy.
"What can I get you, sir?" He says. The guy smirks and looked at him up and down.
"Maybe, you?" The guy says, chuckling. Jungkook blushes, biting his bottom lip.
"Just kidding, just a caramel machiatto" The guy says, smiling. Jungkook nods, giggling.
"Your name, sir?" Jungkook says and the guy winks.
"Yeon" The guy says, the younger nods and writes it's down.
"Your order will be up soon, sir" Jungkook says, the guy nods and walked to a table.

"Hyung, please give this to that guy" Jungkook says, whining.
"I'm busy, Kookie, just give it to him" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook pouts, but nods and went out to give the coffee to the Yeon guy. Jungkook reaches Yeon's table, placing the coffee down and bowing.
"Thank you" Yeon says, winking again.
"Do you need more, sir?" Jungkook asks, Yeon thinks before smirking.
"Can I have your number?" Yeon asks, making Jungkook look at him.
"H-huh?" Jungkook let out, biting his bottom lip.
"Just your number, cutie" Yeon says, chuckling.

"Su-sure" Jungkook says and took his number card in his pocket.
"Thank you, cutie" Yeon says, grabbing Jungkook's hand and kissing the back of it.
"I'll be sure to message you" Yeon says, winking. Jungkook smiled, walking away.

"How was work today?" Taehyung asks as he sips his drink.
"Well, it was good, aside from the fact a guy asked for my number" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung looks up, feeling jealousy build up.
"Oh, really?" He says, giving a smile, aside from the fact he's jealous.

"Yup"